Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
IT Business Analyst - Quality
Requisition ID: 1805632967W
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace innovation—bringing ideas, products and services to life to advance the health and well-being of people around the world. We believe in collaboration, and that has led to breakthrough after breakthrough, from medical miracles that have changed lives, to the simple consumer products that make every day a little better. Our over 125,000 employees in 60 countries are united in a common mission: To help people everywhere live longer, healthier, happier lives
The IT Quality Analyst, as part of Diabetes Care IT organization, is accountable for delivery and support of the technology solutions for Quality Systems at Johnson & Johnson Diabetes Care.
You will interfaces with and manages relationships with Quality business partners by representing, promoting, and delivering IT capabilities, and ensuring business continuity. In this role, the Analyst supports IT Management in the planning for use of IT to support Quality’s strategic objectives, and prioritizes initiatives and identifies opportunities for technology to add business value.
You will participate in Quality and Information Technology teams across Diabetes Care to promote IT capabilities, collect demand, collect & define requirements, and deliver on project portfolios for Quality Systems through effective use of technology and IT processes (leveraging IT partners).
This position develops and maintains budget for assigned projects within their scope of responsibility.
- Coordinates relationships with Diabetes Care QA Business partners to support and deliver IT solutions and capabilities in support of the approved Project Portfolio.
- Understands the business impact of different Quality Management Systems (QMS) solutions, and the ability to assess and communicate the tradeoffs between business needs, technology requirements, costs, and risk.
- Drives development of business justification for selected projects within the QMS portfolio.
- Develops Quality Systems Roadmap coupled with business value and tactical deployments
- Maintains an understanding of business activities, regulatory requirements and contributes to strategic growth plans for the IT organization.
- Proactively manages business partner expectations and priorities
- Conducts diagnosis of major IT related business problems, factoring in a strong understanding of the business processes and strategy to factor into providing technical direction and recommendation.
- Supports the annual Business Planning process for Diabetes Care Quality IT priorities.
Required Qualifications/Skills and Experience;
- Relevant experience and a scientific or technical bachelor's degree and experience with advanced degree
- Experience in supply chain or experience in quality systems technologies preferred
- Knowledge of medical device regulations required: ISO (International Organization for Standardization), FDA (Food & Drug Administration), MDD (Medical Devices Directive)
- Proven leadership and results oriented track record with ability to influence
- Strong project management and project execution skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of core application development principles, theories, and concepts (structured approach, system architecture, etc.) is required
- Demonstrated ability to manage work in accordance with full system lifecycle (SDLC) from concept to production deployment is required
- Knowledge of QMS business process preferred
- Strong collaboration and teaming skills
- Experience facilitating groups and driving decision making
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to have effective interactions with senior leadership teams
- Lead by example to demonstrate CREDO principals
- Actively demonstrate behaviors consistent with the J&J Leadership Imperatives
Lifescan Scotland Limited (form. Inverness Medical (7691)
Business Relationship Management