Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Procedure Solutions Manager, Bleeding Management
Requisition ID: 1805632936W
- Develop specialised knowledge of bleeding management and biosurgery products.
- Identify, build and strengthen key customer relationships.
- Work with local territory representatives to develop plans and objectives to drive product adoption
- Provide the necessary support and resources to create, convert and develop key accounts into Centers of Excellence.
- Work with all departments to ensure a high level of customer service to our clients, proactively feeding back opportunities for improvement
- Effectively utilize professional education opportunities.
- Optimize economic, market expansion tools and program efficiency resources to expand existing bleeding management programs.
- Plan and prioritize business opportunities for competitive conversions, new technology installation, and market expansion in assigned accounts.
- Drive product and procedure penetration including the uptake of new procedures in the market place.
- Develop patient awareness and engagement programs when feasible, to help educate patients
- Bachelors degree from a reputable university
- Minimum 3 years of sales and/or marketing experience in medical sector
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent command of English: TOEIC score of at least 700
- Strong analytical thinking capability
- Driving licence required
- No military obligations
J&J MEDICAL TURKEY (7348)