Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Procedure Solutions Manager, Bleeding Management
Requisition ID: 1805632936W
Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for a Procedure Solutions Manager to be located in Istanbul.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
Summary of the job:
Responsible for execution of sales and marketing strategies to meet the Bleeding Management business objectives and sales targets across Biosurgery product platform.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop specialised knowledge of bleeding management and biosurgery products.
- Identify, build and strengthen key customer relationships.
- Work with local territory representatives to develop plans and objectives to drive product adoption
- Provide the necessary support and resources to create, convert and develop key accounts into Centers of Excellence.
- Work with all departments to ensure a high level of customer service to our clients, proactively feeding back opportunities for improvement
- Effectively utilize professional education opportunities.
- Optimize economic, market expansion tools and program efficiency resources to expand existing bleeding management programs.
- Plan and prioritize business opportunities for competitive conversions, new technology installation, and market expansion in assigned accounts.
- Drive product and procedure penetration including the uptake of new procedures in the market place.
- Develop patient awareness and engagement programs when feasible, to help educate patients
- Bachelors degree from a reputable university
- Minimum 3 years of sales and/or marketing experience in medical sector
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent command of English: TOEIC score of at least 700
- Strong analytical thinking capability
- Driving licence required
- No military obligations
J&J MEDICAL TURKEY (7348)