Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Business Analyst
Planning & Analysis
Requisition ID: 1805632894W
12 month fixed term contract
North Ryde Location
The Senior Business Analyst will proactively partner with Commercial Leaders across the Ethicon franchise at Johnson & Johnson Medical in the development and delivery of business objectives aimed at driving profitable growth.
Be Vital in this role:
- Champions financial reporting, compliance & risk management processes across Ethicon
- Takes a broad view of the Ethicon business unit needs and provides practical and strategic inputs to support business objectives
- Monitors the effectiveness of the reporting & controls mechanisms to meet compliance requirements
- Partners the business to understand the financial impact of operational business risks
Deliver Financial Commitments
- Partners the Sales and Marketing Directors to shape the business strategy to enable sales & profit growth
- Collaborate cross functionally, with Finance Local Group Services and Business Unit Finance Centre of Excellence to deliver improved business insights & outcomes
Enhance our Competitiveness and Create Value by providing Strong Business Partnering
- Drive above market top line growth by partnering the business to support KAPs, optimize NPIs, adapting business models and driving growth opportunities
- Provide strategic and financial evaluation of business unit investment opportunities, challenging business leaders as appropriate and remaining solutions & customer focused
- Champion margin protection by enhancing knowledge & capability of pricing, identifying & driving product mix opportunities, and minimizing inventory provisions or write-offs
Enhance Finance Capabilities & Effectiveness
- Use in depth knowledge of Finance policies, processes and systems in conjunction with business needs to coordinate planning & reporting across Ethicon Australia
- Partner the BUF Centre of Excellence and Finance Global Services to shape the creation of simplified and standardized reporting that remains value adding to our evolving business
Be valued for who you are:
- CPA or CA qualified preferred, with at least 8 years post qualification experience
- Proven track record in business partnering strategically and financially at a senior level
- First class interpersonal skills with an ability to explain complex financial issues in a simple way to non-Finance people
- Ability to prepare robust strategic and financial business cases for investment opportunities
- Strong influencing skills, and an ability to drive actions & insights to deliver business unit financial targets
Be part of something bigger than yourself:
Please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
The closing date for applications is Friday 23rd March 2018.
Agencies please note: this recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney
Johnson & Johnson Medical Pty Ltd (7515)
Planning & Analysis