Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Marketing Manager SEA
Requisition ID: 1805632891W
The SEA Marketing Manager is responsible for Ethicon Wound Closure business.
• Manages and coordinates critical processes related to business planning, marketing plans, portfolio management and development, market research, new product launches, business performance tracking, and multi-channel marketing.
• This job is not eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions.
• Delegates tactical tasks and objectives based on the marketing plan.
• Ensures the tactical execution of the company marketing strategy.
• Manages the execution of annual communications, research and public relations plans.
• Places articles and determines editorial path for the company's story in local and regional publications in conjunction with Media Relations Manager.
• Develops advertising plans to support the marketing plan, identifies appropriate vehicles and messages, and works with appropriate management to convey needs and image of the company.
• Ensures successful event planning and management to showcase products, cultivate relationships, and creates awareness.Directs the supervision of marketing coordinators and specialists.
• Manages to, and provides input for the budget.
• 5-7 years relevant work experience.
• Previous regional Sales and/or Marketing experience in medical device.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills to manage across a matrix environment.
• Fluent English (written and spoken).
• Proven track record in executing and delivering results.
• Ability to connect and build partnerships with key stakeholders in different environments and markets.
• Self-driven leader with demonstrated success in leading projects and strategy.
• Tertiary qualifications in Business or Marketing
• MBA preferred
• Customer Intimacy/External Environment
• Cultural sensitivity
• Global Mindset
• Strong Verbal Communication, influencing and presentation skills
• Strategic Thinking
• Focus on innovation to enrich pipeline
• Collaboration and Teaming
• Flexible attitude
• Strong business acumen
• Drive for results & performance
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)