Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Assoc. Director Data Strategy Analytics
Requisition ID: 1805632816W
At Johnson and Johnson Inc., our purpose is to “Bring Science to the Art of Healthy Living" by providing consumers with some of the most world's most widely used and trusted brands including; JOHNSON'S ® Baby, NEUTROGENA®, AVEENO®, LISTERINE and many more.
On our growing global analytics team, we are looking for someone who wants to shape the future of personalized marketing for healthier more vibrant lives.
You are passionate about helping define what is the right data strategy based on business context and maturity. You love experimenting with the models that define who the most meaningful audiences are, and how to target the right person, at the right moment, with the right content.
You love the idea of shaping new analytics capabilities in a context of purposeful, trusted brands across a very vast and diverse region: this job is for you!
The Associate Director – Global Analytics for Personalized Marketing APAC works in a matrix environment, between the global personalized marketing group and the APAC regional activation group. You will be responsible for building and adapting transformational analytics capabilities for personalized marketing in APAC. You will drive improvement in data-driven consumer-focused digital ecosystem performance, boosting effectiveness and efficiency across Precision Media, Website, CRM and eCommerce. You will have a direct impact on media ROI in APAC, by enabling more robust media plans and more efficient campaigns. You will shape and deliver best in class data strategy, audience segmentation and consumer centricity.
You will have strong collaborative partnerships with multiple other functions: Business leaders across marketing teams, Total Brand Experience, Consumer Insights and Analytics, Regional Marketing Operations, Marketing Accelerator, IT, as well as various agencies, publishers and vendors.
- Lead Analytics for Personalized Marketing in APAC
- Develop and drive implementation of APAC regional data strategy. Develop and manage regional data partnerships.
- Guide (train, consult) teams in the local markets in developing market/brand level data strategies, identification of most appropriate 1st, 2nd and 3rd part data sources, creating data taxonomies and managing local data assets.
- Guide teams in the local markets on using analytics tools for creating consumer audience insights and using these insights to make better business decisions.
- Partner with the local markets and suppliers on developing lookalike models.
- Lead advanced modeling projects focused on anticipating consumer behaviors, understanding path to purchase and measuring & optimizing Consumer Life Time Value. Help local teams activate model results.
- Serve as a regional expert on maximizing business impact though Nielsen DMP and Google Full Stack solutions.
- Develop and drive adoption of the best analytics practices enabling personalization in APAC.
Knowledge and Competency Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree is required; and MBA or Master’s degree is preferred.
- At least 8 years of progressively responsible experience within data driven people-based marketing, programmatic media, consulting or related fields. Experience working for CPG marketer is a plus.
- Comprehensive understanding of personalizing consumer experience through programmatic media, CRM, search, e-commerce and mobile apps.
- Comprehensive knowledge of data sources available in the market place with hands on experience with developing data strategy and using 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data sources for achieving brands’ objectives.
- Experience with mining and modeling large data sets and applying advanced analytics methods for consumer clustering and segmentation, developing and leveraging consumer insights: path to purchase, CLTV models etc.
- Able to be a team-player, willing and eager to work in a hands-on capacity. The ability to collaborate successfully and build relationships with internal teams, suppliers and agencies is required.
- Ability to influence cross-functional and upper management to impact decision-making; Willingness to “have an opinion” backed up by insight and analytics and the confidence to influence key stakeholders in meetings and one to one basis.
- Strategic business acumen, focus on results, passion for keeping up with media and technology trends.
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)