Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Business Unit HR Manager - R&D
Requisition ID: 1805632759W
‘Caring for the world, one person at a time’... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Employees of the Johnson &
Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the
lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Janssen Pharmaceutica joined the Johnson & Johnson group in 1961. Today, Janssen Pharmaceutica is one of the most innovative pharmaceutical companies in the world. Our research and development center develops products for a wide range of disease areas, such as mental disorders, neurological problems, infectious diseases, immunological disorders, cancer, and cardiovascular and metabolic conditions.
In order to provide that support to the
BeNe R&D organization we are looking for a
HUMAN RESOURCES manager
You will be part of the HR R&D team you will actively partner with the senior leaders of R&D to drive the talent agenda to enable business results through Coaching, Talent Management, Organizational Design, Change Management, and Business Partnering. You will address complex organizational challenges by providing HR leadership in support of local business goals, enterprise and sector HR strategies.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Deployment of global/standardized HR strategy in partnership with local Business leaders to drive the achievement of business objectives in the following areas: organizational design, succession planning, career management, performance management, and workforce planning
- Partner with key HR leaders and business leaders to support and define the cultural, engagement and change management initiatives and implementation plans
- Work directly with client groups to identify key capabilities aligned with business goals, conduct gap analysis, and develop and implement buy/build strategies
- Leading and implementing Talent Management initiatives.
- Providing ongoing and targeted coaching to leaders, primarily at the director and above level
- Support and lead key projects and deliverables as determined by the Regional/Country lead
Your Core competencies
- Excellent skills to communicate with sr. levels in the organization and to influence outcomes and establish credibility as a skilled HR business partner with leaders;
- Models Credo Values – demonstrates strong values and ethics that establishes a culture of trust and transparency
- Strong partnership, coaching and facilitation skills.
- Self-starter with a good sense of urgency and delivery focus
- Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Ability to function in a matrix, complex environment;
- Ability to manage projects and changing business needs
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)