Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
EMEA Invoice to Cash Lead
Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 1805632660W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
EMEA I2C Lead
Global Services EMEA is the Johnson & Johnson Global services Center, delivering compliant financial services to cross sector J&J affiliates across the EMEA region
This position is responsible for Strategy, Direction and functional management of team of 170+ finance associates within Regional and Local Invoice To Cash teams and overall delivery of I2C services with the 3-tier Model
- Lead the End-to-End I2C process, strategy and teams in the EMEA Region, with primary focus on so called Local GS I2C Teams based in the local markets (e.g. South Europe; Middle-East; Russia..)
- Provide strategic leadership to local and regional I2C teams supporting 90+ JNJ affiliates in EMEA
- Structure the Local GS I2C in the most efficient way in order to deliver best support to the business across all sectors/franchises and achieve cash flow targets
- Lead together with GS I2C EMEA Center Lead based in Prague the ongoing ESP journey on GS I2C receiving side. Work closely with sending – receiving – transition team
- Drive process standardization and integrate new businesses as per Finance roadmap
- Work on the pipeline of future I2C Leads across the GS Local I2C Teams based in the markets as well as the Regional EMEA Center (Prague)
- Maintain high connectivity with various key business partners: BUF – Regional Finance Directors and CFOs; Customer Service Management (CLS); GPOs; Commercial, BS COE, Corporate Tax, GS functions (S&O – Training, Site, Transitions..), Compliance.
- Benchmark cross sector/franchises and look for best practices in the area of Collections, Disputes, Risk & Credit Management
- Lead diverse and inclusive I2C organization in EMEA
- Integrate various GS organizations (RGS, LGS, Russia, Pharm, Consumer) across EMEA unde one I2C umbrella
- Deliver on SLA commitments and oversee GS I2C operations from strategic perspective
- Ensure planning & execution of future GS Roadmap plans for complete I2C function based on ES&P strategic direction
- Drive continuous improvement through enhanced cost effectiveness & pursuit of service excellence
- Deliver to SLA specifications
- Ensure Staff performance, motivation and development
- Ensure Customer satisfaction
- Participation to budget – Actuals – Update reviews
- Member of IT EMEA GS council
- Connection with HR, Procurement EMEA Delivery leaders
- Member of sectors commercial Finance leadership team
- Member of I2C cross regional GS team
- Management and Leadership 170+ people
- Ensure strong internal controls are in place, in order to achieve “adequate” internal and external audit ratings.
- Accurate and timely month-end reporting. Meet all corporate and regional deadlines.
- Fully qualified accountant or an international qualified accountant equivalent, with 10-15 years post qualified financial experience
- Qualification in the credit management area
- Fluent English, confidence in presenting to Senior Management in English
- Other languages of EMEA countries preferred
- Local market experience with European J&J companies
- 10-15 Years job experience in different Finance functions
- Local market credit & collections experience
Skills & Competencies:
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, meet deadlines and be able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong team management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills required.
- Proven business partnering skills (with local EMEA markets)
- Strong credit and risk knowledge
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
- Motivating financial remuneration
- Many employee benefits
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)