Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
EMEA Account to Report Lead
Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 1805632657W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
EMEA A2R Lead
Global Services EMEA is the Johnson & Johnson Global services Center, delivering compliant financial services to cross sector J&J affiliates across the EMEA region
This position is responsible for Strategy, Direction and functional management of team of 300+ finance associates within Regional and Local Account to Report teams and overall delivery of A2R services with the 3-tier Model
- Lead diverse and inclusive A2R organization in EMEA
- Integrate various GS organizations (RGS, LGS, Russia, Pharm, Visoncare & Consumer) across EMEA under one A2R umbrella
- Provide strategic leadership to regional and local A2R teams supporting 90+ JNJ affiliates in EMEA
- Deliver on SLA commitments and oversee GS A2R operations from strategic perspective
- Support regional 3-tier model governance with BU and Corporate finance tiers
- Responsibility for EMEA A2R close
- Ensure planning & execution of future GS Roadmap plans for complete A2R function based on ES&P strategic direction
- Liaise with key Business partners (GPO, Regional FDs/CFOs, BS COE, Corporate Tax, GS functions (S&O – training, Site, Transitions), compliance)
- Drive continuous improvement through enhanced cost effectiveness & pursuit of service excellence
- Define CI priorities aligned with S&O global function (MDI implementation, new IT tools)
- Liaise with HR and Sectors Fnance to identify & promote talents (build a strong pipeline)
- Work closely with sending – receiving – transition team
- Participation to budget – Actuals – Update reviews
- Menber of IT EMEA GS council
- Connection with HR, Procurement EMEA Delivery leaders
- Menber of sectors commercial Finance leadership team
- Menber of A2R cross regional GS team
- Management and Leadership 300+ people
- Fully qualified accountant or an international qualified accountant equivalent, with 10-15 years post qualified financial experience
- Fluent English, confidence in presenting to Senior Management in English
- Other languages of EMEA countries preferred but not required
- Local market experience with European J&J companies
- 10-15 Years job experience in different Finance functions
- US GAAP reporting experience
- Local market Corporation Tax/J&J LR reporting experience
Skills & Competencies:
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, meet deadlines and be able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong team management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills required.
- Proven business partnering skills (with local EMEA markets)
- Solid US GAAP accounting knowledge
- Solid local GAAP knowledge (Understanding of different requirements for US and local GAAP)
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
- Motivating financial remuneration
- Many employee benefits
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)