Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr. Manager, MD Marketing Communications EMEA
Pratica Di Mare, Italy; Wokingham, United Kingdom; Issy Les Moulineaux, France; Norderstedt, Germany
Requisition ID: 1805632561W
PURPOSE OF POSITION
Lead Marketing Communications projects related to Business Units and / or brands and / or solutions where he/she’s assigned to and is first point of contact.
RESPONSIBILITIES/ PRINCIPAL DUTIES (Essential Functions)
• Develop and drive integrated marketing communication plans, aligning project tactics with project strategy, brand, disease, specialty, and platform of the Ethicon brand in a consistent and meaningful way based on the franchise priorities.
• Ensure constant alignment with Commercial Expansion Communication initiatives
• Actively work with the Strategic Marketing group on customers’ insights (pre and post campaigns) to ensure a closed loop feedback approach
• Ensure consistent and aligned communication about our Unique Value Proposition through the various communication channels delivering a very strong brand identity
• Provides recommendations and guidance to the Product teams on Marketing Communications
• Ensure creation of quality marketing communication materials in line with strategy from conception through to execution with KPI tracking
• Develop the Internal and External Communication of Marketing events (i.e. Innovation roadshow)
• Drive the development of specific communications around digital promotion (including social media according to OneMD Guidelines), Franchise promo videos (for EMEA campaigns) and Advertising / advertorials.
• Build / influence streamlined processes to ensure sustainable and effective content management for the various communication channels (including Digital).
• Vendor selection and management
• Setting and monitoring of marketing communication objectives / campaign of tactic specific
• Contact, support, advise and collaboration with internal partners and stakeholders
• Print and digital concepts and idea evaluation
• Manage product or solution related communication over all media (e.g. print, Internet, mobile applications, multimedia applications, 3D/CGI and animations)
• Resource and time planning including process control as well as coordination of involved parties (internal and external resources)
• Delegate editing, translation quality assurance through process control (managing translation agency / validation with affiliate), proof reading in selected languages, consulting with respect to language issues and communication concepts to third party vendor and manages respective tasks
• Quality management, compliance and management of copy/approval: Ensure applicable company compliance with all relevant country and regional requirements, company regulations, policies and procedures.
• Plan, schedule, manage, and control project activities to fulfill objectives and satisfy project requirements.
• Establish, maintain, and lead high performance project teams, serving as the project advocate within the client organization.
• Lead, coordinate, facilitate, and motivate all associated project resources to gain alignment on project goals and deliverables
— University degree with major in Marketing or Public relations with a focus on Marketing Communications.
— Certificate or formal training in project management (online and print) preferred
— Detailed knowledge and understanding of integrated marketing communications, with a strong emphasis in online/social media content
— Competencies in the key marketing communications functions required to develop and implement cross-national marketing communications strategies and to strengthen a brand on a national as well as on an international level.
— 7 years of experience in marketing communications and/or marketing with marketing communications within scope
— Ability to work proactively in partnership multiple stakeholders (internally and externally) to
develop opportunities and solutions
— Highly developed oral, written and presentation skills with the ability to communicate in a clear and persuasive manner to influence customers and stakeholders
— Experience in B2B and B2C business and/or Medtech industry and agency business. Proven
experience in project management
— Proven track-record in strategy development with solidly executed tactics that drove positive impact for the business
— MS Office
Italy-Lazio-Pratica Di Mare
Europe/Middle East/Africa-France-Haute-de-Seine-Issy Les Moulineaux, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-Wokingham, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Germany-Schleswig Holstein-Norderstedt
Johnson & Johnson Medical S.p.A. (7257)