Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Adtech & Media Data Manager
Requisition ID: 1805632524W
DMP Audience & Data Specialist; NE Digital, Media and Scale team. Location: Maidenhead
Take the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of the world’s fastest growing consumer companies. At Johnson & Johnson we have a truly unrivalled brand portfolio with power brands across multiple categories including but not limited to Johnson’s®, Neutrogena®, Clean & Clear®, Listerine®, Calpol®, and Sudafed®. We have achieved consistent growth and our breakthrough plans for the future make this a great place to further your career.
- Develop audience segments using a blend of 1/2/3 party data
- Define specific objectives for data segments and audiences based on media analytics goals
- Activate test and learn data segments and audiences to determine highest performing
- Work with buying teams and agency partners to help determine the most effective data sources and segments
- Maintain continuous ‘on-target’ % improvement across verified audiences within DMP
- Maintain the evolution of brand segmentation taxonomies, making ongoing recommendations ensuring key stakeholders are aligned
- Identify audience segmentation opportunities based on audience overlaps and media exposures
- Create audience frequency caps and suppression segments to maintain optimum reach across media campaigns
- Building robust lookalike models from seed audiences using key attributes contributing to lift and scale
- Ensure timely end-to-end syndication of data segments and audiences are syndicated with expected match rates
- Manage key partners (cross-agency teams) to ensure the data flow into the DMP is operating correctly
- Work with cross-agency teams and data partners to enable syndication pathways
- Evaluate the performance of audiences against media analytics goals and objectives, feeding results back into the media planning process
- Translate audience data and model results into strategic and tactical insights, making recommendations into new segments, frequency
- Deliver key insights across data segments and audiences, feeding these insights back to the brand and other key stakeholders
- Make recommendations on audiences optimisations and ensure that these are executed upon and fed into the media planning process
- Analyse audience compositions, determining key attributes that could contribute to lookalike modelling
Team management and working relationships:
- Work closely with Regional and Global teams across the Precision Marketing agenda - in a Lead Market capacity
- Work closely with the broader Digital, Media and Scale team and Brand teams
About the Candidate:
· A Bachelor's degree is required; an MBA or Master’s degree is a plus.
· A minimum of 3+ years related experience - working exclusively in digital marketing
· Experience and understanding of the workings of data management platforms (DMPs) is preferred (e.g. Nielsen eXelate, Salesforce/Krux/Rocket Fuel)
· A deep understanding of the digital media buying and eco-system is essential
· Deep understanding of data segmentation digital media metrics, plus a general comfort working with ‘big data’
· Strong relationship builder with immediate team, other departments and local markets
· Ability to think on their feet, be proactive and take ownership of projects
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
· The ability to collaborate successfully and build relationships with internal stakeholders and agencies is required
Johnson & Johnson Limited (8700)