Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Customer Service Representative
Requisition ID: 1805632511W
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Europe is a leading supplier of Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG). Our products are distributed in all major European countries via J&J Affiliates or Distribution partners.
The position of Customer Service Representative is within the Distributor Management Department and you will be involved in selling J&J products to distinctly different business units.
The tasks include, customer order management, order change management, delivery management, export document creation, order status follow-up and customer complaint handling, department reporting, Customer teamwork.
You will be in close collaboration with planning / marketing and the sales departments to reach the targeted sales and assist the promotional activities. Also a very close partnership with the warehouse is key to ensure timely shipments.
The role requires independence and self motivation to provide high levels of support to the key Customers.
- Customer satisfaction is a top priority for success in this position
- Order scheduling and prioritization
- Reports the performance measurements
- You will act as a central contact point for the customer/affiliate within the Distributor Management Department
- Negotiation responsibilities for handling customer relations and commitments
- Manage complaint handling cases and appropriate follow through
- Link with Marketing Department and co-ordination with Logistics Planner to integrate new products into the logistics processes
- Commercial education and or Graduate education required
- Export order experience and SAP R/3 knowledge required
- Strong communication skills
- Positive sense of urgency towards achieving results
- Profound knowledge of supply chain processes preferred
- Service orientation: recognizes, anticipates and meets customers expectations
- Demand management experience preferred
- Expert customer service professional (min 5 years)
- Ability to build strong customer relationships for business and personal improvement
- Experience in system implementation for one or more projects would be very much appreciated
- Open, ambitious attitude is clear requirement
Cilag GmbH International (8525)