Johnson & Johnson Careers
Regional Inventory Analyst
Requisition ID: 1805632393W
The Global Services Centre of Excellence has responsibility for providing accounting services, business analytics and reporting for Finance colleagues in 22 countries across the Consumer EAME region. Johnson & Johnson Consumer EAME has sales of over $ 4B across ~100 different brands.
This is a key role within the GS CoE Inventory Accounting Team. Key to this role is to provide financial support to Local Finance, Regional Supply Chain and business support teams, ensuring that Inventory related financial processes are aligned across all Markets within Region, Inventory accounting is accurate and compliant in line with Johnson & Johnson Worldwide Procedures (WWP).
- Exceptional Communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion and understanding of finance and analysis
- Self-Motivated and keen to grow and develop
As a Regional Inventory Analyst your duties may include:
- Point of contact and key business partner for all Inventory (P&L and Balance Sheet) related month end closing activities and ongoing processes and queries for a cluster of countries within Consumer EAME structure.
- Supporting the Senior Regional Inventory Analyst with any queries or projects as they occur.
- Inventory process in scope include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Intercompany Profit Elimination (PII)
- SLOB provision
- Revaluation Analysis
- Regional Inventory Days calculations
- POS re-classification
- Direct GRIR analysis
- Regional FAA calculation
- Co-ordination of the Distribution process
- Ensure all Inventory related OCNIS costs – e.g. purchase price variances, inventory adjustments/reserves and environmental taxes/cosmetics taxes are calculated, accrued and booked properly and on time – in line with local law and WWP.
- Warehousing and out-bound transportation costs are booked correctly, all necessary accruals calculated and booked correctly and on time.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with regional supply chain organization, local finance and supply chain business planning by providing accounting expertise and support.
- Work closely with Regional Operations Accounting Manager and Senior Inventory Analyst on process improvements. Proactively and continuously identify areas for improvement. Promote and share best practices.
- Closely cooperate with Regional Supply Chain and CLS to make sure regional solutions and practices are implemented.
- Provide management information and analysis for management and cooperate with Internal and External Auditors.
- Involvement in various Projects across COE, with a focus on those that touch Inventory.
- Opportunity to indirectly coach and support an FLDP (Finance Leadership Development Programme) within the Inventory team.
To be part of this high performing team you will have great attention to detail, alongside
- Part or Newly qualified accountant or an international qualified accountant equivalent, with a minimum of 3 years financial experience.
- English language essential
- Other European languages desirable
- Strong accounting and operations background
- Knowledge of SAP, Excel
We are passionate about our work, and play vital roles across a range of professional disciplines, and care deeply about our customers and communities. At Johnson & Johnson our culture enables dynamic and impactful careers. We share a kind of DNA where we’re each:
- Committed to caring
- Responsible to our communities
- Ready to apply our knowledge and know-how
- Unique in our background and experiences
- The drivers of our own success
- Passionate about doing what’s right
If you want to be seen for the talent you bring to your work, be the driver of your own career, and work with others who share your passion for caring and success, then we invite you to join the Johnson & Johnson Talent Community by visiting www.careers.jnj.com
We respectively request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purpose of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson Medical, a Johnson & Johnson company. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
J&J Consumer Services EMAE., Ltd (8675)