Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Associate Director Customer Analytics & eCommerce EMEA
Requisition ID: 1805632322W
Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies is recruiting for a regional Advanced Analytics team in Zug, Switzerland. This position will report to Director, EMEA Head of Advanced Analytics.
Our Consumer segment develops and markets beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
Associate Director, EMEA Customer Analytics & eCommerce
Working in the Analytics group in J&J Consumer is about much more than simply crunching numbers – it’s about finding compelling insights using data science and using your extraordinary business and communication skills to translate those insights into action. As AD Customer & eCommerce Analytics, you will be the key partner for our EMEA Regional Sales Leadership Team, together, you’ll provide insights and drive growth with our customers and shoppers across all markets and categories in this diverse region. You’ll spend your time digging into many different complex data sets, combining, and analyzing them. The data will not remain inert in your hands, however, since you’ll use your critical thinking, problem solving and interpersonal skills to influence and drive thoughtful and well-informed decision making with our most senior business leaders within the organization.
Your networking skills will make it easy for you to collaborate with regional and global colleagues from Analytics, Sales, Marketing and IT to develop and implement our Analytic Strategy. Your attention to detail and big picture view will allow you to shape our global analytics agenda while building solutions and take on unique challenges in specific markets and channels J&J Consumer EMEA is operating in or expanding to.
We value passionate, down to earth, “can do” people who enjoy fine-tuning small details, without losing sight of the big picture. They are curious and constantly looking for better ways of analyzing our data. As a “doer” you can roll up your sleeves and query data yourself as well as convey the most complex analytics insights and recommendations into presentations easy to digest for all levels of the organization. You feel equally at ease to work together with internal and external colleagues to drive insights-generating projects.
To hit the ground running, you ideally bring some knowledge about CPG data with you – metrics like “distribution” or “velocity” and “GRP” sound familiar. Having worked closely with marketing in consumer oriented industries will help you gain traction quickly with our key stakeholders.
- Be a key partner for EMEA Regional Customer Development Leadership team
- Providing thought leadership, idealization and lead implementation in customer analytics, shopper analytics, RGM Analytics, Pricing & Promotion analytics, TPX/TPO and eCommerce analytics for the region
- Provide analytical and business leadership in bringing customer insights to all aspects of decision making
- Institutionalise customer analytics in business processes, both strategic and tactical
- Provide leadership solving complex business issues using advanced mathematical, statistical, and experimental approaches
- Ability to look at the business from a holistic Omnichannel (Amazon, Tesco.com etc.) point of view and generate learning and recommendations that drive the strategy
- Lead the development of eCommerce analytics strategy and toolbox for the scope, in close collaboration with EMEA and global eCommerce team
- Create and handle eCommerce measurement, share projections & eCommerce business incrementality for EMEA key markets and categories
- Develop deep understanding and provide guidance at brand level for eCommerce channels based on learnings from Ratings and Reviews, SCANR metrics, Pricing & Promo and Sentiment analysis of our Brands and key competitive brands
- Develop eCommerce Search optimization solutions for EMEA region
- BA/BS degree or in Business Administration, Marketing, Data Science or similar or equivalent practical experience is required. MBA or Master’s degree is preferred.
- At least 8 years business experience using analytics to drive business/marketing results in, ideally, multiple information-dense, consumer-facing industries (e.g., consumer packaged goods, consumer health, retail).
- At least 3 years’ experience in Customer and/or eCommerce analytics areas like RGM, Pricing & Promotion analytics, TPX/TPO, Shopper Analytics, SCANR, search optimization, Ratings and Reviews
- Expertise with multivariate statistical analysis including such areas as regression, logistic regression, cluster analysis, time series, latent class modelling and machine learning
- Proficiency in data visualization tools like Tableau. Additional proficiency in R, Python, and SQL are a plus.
- Ability to think analytically to understand complex or ambiguous problems or issues and communicate solutions/conclusions clearly and concisely with the appropriate visuals.
- Able to work and lead in a metrics organization across functions and geography
- Strong project management skills with proven ability to drive multiple high-profile projects to successful completion in parallel, on time and within budget.
- Ability to influence cross-functional and upper management to impact decision-making; Willingness to “have an opinion” backed up by insight and analytics and the confidence to influence key stakeholders in meetings and one to one basis is required.
- This position is located in Zug, Switzerland and requires approximately 15-20% regional travel and possibly global travel.
Have we picked your interest? We look forward to your online application!
Cilag GmbH International (8525)