Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Market Access Specialist
Requisition ID: 1805632231W
Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for a Market Access Specialist to be located in Beirut.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 Years. We embrace research and science ‐‐ bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and Well‐being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
Overall purpose of job:
The Market Access Specialist role will be responsible of implementing Market Access strategy in the field for our portfolio, with relevant stakeholders in partnership with MSLs and Sales.
The Market Access Specialist will be responsible for developing and implementing detailed stakeholder’s engagement plan per key account, for delivering products value story and accompanying hospital departments to welcome Janssen innovation.
The Market Access Specialist will also participate more broadly to reinforce Janssen reputation by shaping local environment, communicating on Janssen vision and value proposition, interacting with local decision makers and influencers, and building strong partnerships with key local institutions.
The Market Access Specialist will report to the Marker Access head and will be part of the local Market Access team and NEMA Market Access Network.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
Field-time allocation: 50% of the time in the field
- Implement Market Access Strategy locally
- Perform detailed stakeholder mapping per account and identify the areas of partnership and engagement.
- Develop a stakeholder management plan, based on elaborated mapping, that enables the understanding and delivery of the product(s) value proposition.
- Ensure implementation and development of stakeholder management plan within targeted accounts
- Interact and build partnerships with local influencers/decision-makers and local institutions
- Shape local environment by reinforcing Janssen reputation => Communication of our vision and value proposition / interacting with local decision-makers/influencers
- Accompany hospital departments to welcome Janssen innovation on economic or organizational aspects: delivery of value story, budget impact models, education, projects and partnerships, etc.
- Propose, drive and implement projects and actions to fill the gaps between the value proposition and the readiness of the system/organisation (e.g. education, access programs, value-adding projects, etc.)
- Coordinate Health economic data requests to targeted Hospital departments
- Manage enquiries from health care professionals concerning health economic data associated with all products marketed by Janssen in a timely manner and implement targeted health economic studies and training programs when relevant for external customers.
- Establish processes to ensure that all work is conducted in accordance with Market Access Strategy
- Establish processes to ensure that all work is conducted in accordance with appropriate local, regional and global SOPs and other key departments requests
- Engagement and collaboration with Patient Associations and Patient Advocacy Groups
Interact and engage with selected patient associations, to collect insights to support the development of our Company and TA strategies, namely in terms of the patients’ needs, challenges, concerns and priorities.
Based on those insights, create specific plans and develop partnerships with selected patient associations in key TAs, which will support the information, education, care and empowerment of patients.
- Compliance Responsibilities
- Ensure safety reporting requirements (timely AE/PQC reporting) as set out in company policies and SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) are met and, where applicable, appropriately managed when planning projects, developing materials, executing projects and contracting vendors
- Ensure HCC and legal requirements (Fair Market Value, Transfer of Value rules, Promotional Materials rules) are fully understood, appropriately managed and, where applicable, complied when planning projects, developing materials, executing projects and contracting vendors
- Ensure inspection readiness with respect to personal training compliance, and availability of recent CV and individualized Job Description
- Good scientific/medical knowledge and understanding of health economic principles
Essential knowledge and skills:
- An in-depth understanding of Key institutions, Key hospital accounts, payers and their perspective in Lebanon, as well as of the national tendering process in the country.
- Skilled in identifying early opportunities and threats in the market and creating solutions to benefit from opportunities and to disarm threats.
- Ability to handle projects according to timelines and coordinate their implementation in the field, in interaction with internal (MAF, Sales, Marketing…) and external customers (KOLs; Hospital pharmacists)
- Good scientific background, and degree in health economics will be a plus
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Lead change effectively within a matrix organization.
- Translate strategic insights into practical, well-grounded initiatives.
- Very Good experience in partner’s management in the field (KAM, MSL…)
- Demonstrated negotiation experience
- Demonstrated networking, active listening, communication, and good negotiation skills.
- Fluent in English and French., Arabic would be a plus.
Core competencies required for this role:
- Good scientific/medical back ground (Market Access knowledge/experience would be a plus)
- Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Stakeholders management skills: Networking, Public-private partnerships, KOLs management…)
- Project management
Johnson & Johnson Middle East FZ-LLC (Branch) (8612)