Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Cluster Sales Lead (f/m) – Northern Cluster (France, Belgium, Netherlands, Sweden) – Surgical Process Institute
Requisition ID: 1805632210W
The Surgical Process Institute (SPI) is part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies since November 2017. As a local start-up, we develop digital technologies that improve the standardization of surgical workflows in the operating theatre and thus contribute to a continuous improvement of the health care system. SPIs unique digitized and customizable surgery workflow engines enable surgery teams to perform more efficiently, reduce operating time, and deliver better patient outcomes.
You are responsible for introducing and establishing SPI’s products and services in defined target countries. In close collaboration with the cluster/country leadership and strategic / key account management team, you approach collaboratively defined target customers. Collaborating with the local sales teams, you execute the end-to-end sales process until project delivery, managing internal and external stakeholders delivering the project.
The position can be placed either in France, Belgium, the Netherlands or Sweden.
- Build and maintain relationship with country J&J leaders to execute SPI`s New Product Introduction strategy within assigned cluster
- Develop relationship with C-level executives in customer organizations along with other decisions makers, influencers and partners at all levels
- Execute SPI’s Go-To-Market model for EMEA region, working closely with the Country GM and Strategic / Key Account Leaders for achieving fast market entry
- Lead offer / project negotiation resulting in timely contract closure
- Support local Key Account Management / Strategic Account Management during initial / follow up customer visits to introduce SPI concept and value proposition
- Deliver the business targets and account plan
- Adapt SPI’s commercial model to local country needs
- Design and negotiate the contract, sell and deliver value added services (Digital Surgery offering)
- University degree in business studies, medical technology, engineering specialization, or equivalent
- Proven track record of commercial management function and / or consulting background, sound experience in service / product selling and application of commercial / health economic models
- Six Sigma qualification as a plus
- Strong cross-functional project management skills for best practice project delivery
- Solid business and industry knowledge and experience in managing complex projects
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills for the alignment of different expectations of different profession groups in customer clinics, e.g. clinical, IT, medtech, commercial
- Proven track record of working effectively within local, virtual, multi-cultural, and regional teams
- Excellent command of English as you will collaborate with customers and colleagues in different European markets
The well-being and development of our employees are central aspects of our company creed. Individuals who would like to fully realize their potential as part of our international, innovation-driven corporate family and who aspire to have challenging work, will find that our company provides just the right conditions. We consider intensive initial training, further education that is tailored to our employees' work and excellent opportunities for development - both nationally and internationally - to be just as essential as a good work-life balance, attractive compensation and above-average employee benefits. One aspect that distinguishes our company is the large number of measures we have to support our trainees and promote career development in ways that are also compatible with family life.
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Netherlands, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Sweden, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium
Johnson&Johnson Med GmbH (7930)