Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Medical Multichannel Manager
Requisition ID: 1805632184W
Janssen is committed to being a ground-breaking medical innovator, delivering high value medicines, and has introduced a range of innovative treatments that can make an important difference to the lives of patients with serious health conditions such as schizophrenia, epilepsy, cancer and HIV/AIDS. Medicines developed by Janssen are used to treat around 1,500 million patients every year.
We are currently looking for a Medical Multichannel Manager. Your main responsibilities will consist of working closely with the Medical Affairs to further drive the use of digital channels to engage more customers and enrich the existing customer experience
Liaise with the Multichannel team to implement new capabilities within Medical Affairs
Working closely with the cross functional brand teams to identify opportunities for generation of digital content at congresses and events
Project manage the creation and curation of content to be disseminated through digital channels
Work with external agencies to ensure high quality material, agreed metrics and timely delivery of projects/material
Final medical signatory desirable (UK registered pharmacist or medic)
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working alongside the Medical Leads, Medical Education managers and MSLs to identify new ways of reaching a wider audience through utilising digital channels to complement medical activities
- Understanding the needs of the customers and how digital initiatives can meet these needs bring insights back into the organisation
- Leading the implementation of new initiatives within MAF through to deployment and working closely with the multichannel team
- Work closely with the Multichannel Specialists, Product Managers / Senior Product Managers to identify opportunities to support the brand strategy with digital content from key events (e.g. international or national congresses and scientific meetings) and broader disease area materials
- Engage with Medical Affairs to identify key clinical data release or other key events to support the digital content development
- Work closely with Medical Leads in the approval of materials to ensure they are aligned with brand strategy and the necessary Codes of Practice and Laws governing the promotion and sale of medicines within the UK and Ireland
- Actively feedback insights from customer interactions to the Multichannel team, Medical Affairs and Marketing teams
- Project manage the delivery of content materials and content within agreed timelines
- Coordinate activities at events including prioritising content capture to ensure a smooth delivery of content and utilising internal people already at the event
- Budget management for the delivery of the digital content plan across priority TAs
- Manage external vendors used for the delivery of the content
- Working closely with all parts of medical affairs to identify opportunities of increasing the use of digital across the teams. These could be new projects or a wider implementation of digital projects already in place.
- Acting as an advocate for driving digital change within medical affairs to increase meaningful digital interactions with customers and reaching a wider audience
- Keep up to date with digital trends and ways of communicating with HCPs through digital channels
- Monitor competitor digital promotional and scientific activities to understand their ongoing digital strategies
- Understand how different digital channels can contribute to the overall brand strategy
- Conduct literature searches, analyse clinical papers, attend conferences, courses and other such events to be aware of the latest scientific and clinical advances in relevant therapy areas
- Review and approval (signatory) of digital materials submitted for copy approval
- Complete all company allocated training as required by due date
- Medic or Pharmacist or equivalent scientific background
- Good knowledge of digital channels of communication within MAF
- Project Management Skills including financial management
- Ability to communicate clearly with all internal and external stakeholders to develop and deliver digital content
- Ability to demonstrate good scientific integrity in across a number of therapy areas
- Manage time, targets & quality of content development of Janssen owned assets
- Ability to set priorities, take personal responsibility, and communicate issues
- Desire and ability to learn new skills and technology quickly
- Excellent knowledge of latest digital technologies and techniques
- Interest in business, internet marketing and stakeholder engagement.
- Approval (final signatory) of materials submitted for copy approval (desirable)
United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe
Janssen Cilag Ltd. (7360)