Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1805632072W
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Customer Relationship Management Coordinator to be located in Cairo, Egypt.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
The CRM coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day technical handling, business administration and support of the CRM system.
The CRM coordinator will be responsible for supporting CRM users in handling data update including customer addition, activation of users….
In addition, the CRM coordinator is responsible for supporting the business with CRM performance reports including Segmentation, Plan of action, coverage.
- Manages the CRM system on a local basis
- Respond to users technical/Business question
- Create, update and train new users on CRM as per the training matrix.
- Troubleshooting issues locally, if required escalate to the technical team
- Overseeing CRM users Support group
- Updating customers info profile
- Preparing a monthly dashboard to track the activity of the CRM users
- Extracting ad hoc and monthly reports from the CRM system
- Validating new “data requests”
- Supporting the launch of new modules in the CRM
- Expanding the coverage of CRM to other regional countries
- COE team Department
- Medical Affairs
- HC Compliance
- Regional CRM team
Main Performance Measure
- CRM users satisfaction
- Timely handling of CRM issues
− University degree in Business administration, Information technology or respective studies
− MBA degree a plus
Years of Industry Experience:
Min 1 year Experience in relevant scope
English and French (Good commend spoken and written)
Other Job Specific Skills:
- Advanced level skill set of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong experience in data mining, spreadsheets, graphs and flow charts.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and resolve incidents.
- Good analytical, mathematical and creative problem-solving skills.
Key Competencies or Skills Required:
- High customer service orientation.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Proven ability to drive change and business engagement.
- Good interpersonal skills and strong team-player.
- Ability to develop effective relationships with key stakeholders within the organization.
- Very good understanding of systems, business processes and organization’s goals and objectives.
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)