Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
User Management Analyst
Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 1805631991W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
User Management Analyst
Full time, unlimited contract
- Coordinate operational user access and Segregation of Duties processes & controls
- Proactively identify User Management related risks & propose adequate and efficient corrective actions to mitigate gaps
- Ensure compliance with all Sarbanes‐Oxley and all other internal control & regulatory requirements
- Ensure successful internal and external audits in the area of user access & segregation of duties.
- Support the Go Lives process to ensure compliant user access & segregation of duties processes & controls
- Maintain the standardized Sarbanes‐Oxley Documentation package for user access & segregation of duties and ensure alignment with global initiatives
- At least 2 years experience in a similar job – user management or user authorization or in compliance
- Fluent in English spoken and written
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Finance & IT expertise is preferred
- Strong attention to details and precise work delivered is a must
- Strong customer focus with excellent communication, presentation and training skills
- Able to work in a virtual team environment when necessary
- Able to manage complex and ambiguous situations
- Ability to work independently and prioritize
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package: 5 Weeks of Vacation, Referral Award, Internet in the workplace, Global parental leave, MultiSport card, Refreshment in the workplace, Flu Vaccination, Free subscriptions to journals, Working Jubilee Gifts, Pension Contribution, Employee Assistance Program, Contribution for Public transport, Sodexo Flexipass, Meal vouchers, Contribution for Language study, Contribution for Illness leave, Life and Accident insurance, Flexible working hours, Home office, Notebook, Sickdays, Free sport activities, Corporate events, Makro cards
The benefits are regulated by internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)