Johnson & Johnson Careers
Maintenance & Facilities Manager
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Requisition ID: 1805631990W
Lead and develop site Maintenance & Facilities team to effectively implement maintenance deliverables, drive standardization and deliver systematic improvement programs and manufacturing enabled innovation and provide support, leadership and technical expertise to enhance Malaysia plant performance.
- Work with Regional Maintenance & Enterprise Facilities Management to establish & monitor site maintenance & facilities performance.
- Develop and maintain Maintenance Equipment Excellence (ME2) initiatives for growth and improvement.
- Help develop and implement clear technical strategies and tactics
- Identify opportunities and implement all agreed initiatives (capacity, process improvement, CIP, NPD, EHS, GMP, ZD, Process & MRA robustness, SMED, M2W, C&S improvement, replacement, upgrade etc) effectively using MAXIMO system & FPX methodology (for projects) and through proper planning and supervision and driving for successful project closures. Collaborate with cross-functional teams and engagement with all stake holders to meet all FPOs flawlessly
- Ensure all Maintenance & site wide facilities documentation is executed in accordance to Good Documentation Practices
- Plan, control and optimize Maintenance capital budget & Repair & Maintenance spending.
- Provide support and leadership to ensure efficient and effective utilization of plant’s assets through ME2 initiatives, addressing all problems related to equipment, human skill and system deficiencies
- Manage and optimize Maintenance & Facilities budget and related plant expenses
- Lead and develop a highly effective Maintenance & Facilities team, building capabilities as per the competency model
- Practice Global Leadership Profile in all undertakings (Integrity and credo-based actions, strategic thinking, big picture orientation and attention to details, organization and talent development, intellectual curiosity, collaboration and teaming, sense of urgency, prudent risk taking, self-awareness and adaptability, result and performance driven)
- Self-Development - Pursue self-learning and enhance existing equipment, process and system knowledge and keep abreast of new technology, among other means, is by direct communication with other J&J Affiliates and Originating Company, have in-depth knowledge of products/raw material in order to provide technical support for new product introduction or profit improvement projects.
- Be a productive team member of Plant Leadership Team PLT, Plant Q&C review, EHS committee, NC / CAPA review etc
- Ensure P&D cycle is observed for performance evaluation, training needs identification and analysis and training plan implementation.
- GMP, EHS and Business Code Compliance - Effectively lead all assigned plant EHS and GMP initiatives
- Ensure team / project compliance to EHS, GMP / Quality, Policy of Business Conduct, Healthcare compliance, SOX and other related worldwide, regional and local policies and business regulations.
- Ensure work station and working area are clean and orderly as per housekeeping / 5S program
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field. Prefered previous experience in manufacturing/production field for over 8 years is mandatory.
- At least 8 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Manager specialized in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Minimum education qualification is a Degree, preferably in Engineering field.
Johnson & Johnson Sdn. Bhd. (8275)