Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Laureati in Ingegneria Gestionale - Stage in area Planning
Requisition ID: 1805631985W
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational company founded in 1886 a world leader in the development of products and devices for surgical therapies and pharmaceutical companies, as well as in the marketing of consumer products for personal hygiene, and is organized into three business segments: Pharmaceutical, Medical, Consumer.
Every day more than 120,000 employees work in 250 companies of the Group, located in 60 countries.
In Italy there are all the three sectors, each of which represents one of the segments mentioned above:
- Janssen Spa (Pharmaceutical Sector):
Marketing Company: Milan
Plant: Borgo San Michele (Latina)
- Johnson & Johnson Spa (Consumer Sector):
Marketing Company and Plant: Santa Palomba (Rome)
- Johnson & Johnson Medical Spa (Medical Sector):
Marketing Company: Pratica di Mare (Rome).
Johnson & Johnson Spa is looking for an INTERNSHIP for the Plant Planning Department that is responsible for the planning activities within the production Plant.
The chosen candidate will support the tutor in the following activities:
• PIPO settings and discontinuations related to NPI . Main focus on Inventory Targets aiming to minimize Write-off and SLOB.
• Weekly monitoring of customer demand variations
• Weekly calls with suppliers to align on printing batches for packaging
• Weekly write-off projection updates and final inventory depletion check.
Skills required for this opportunity
• Graduate in management engineering
• Very good level of English
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (in particular Excel)
Italy-Lazio-Pomezia (Santa Palomba)
Johnson & Johnson S.p.A. (7170)