Johnson & Johnson Karriere
Voer een geldig e-mailadres in
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Employee Relations/ Labor Relations Manager (m/f)
Requisition ID: 1805631846W
Johnson & Johnson is the world´s most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services. The values that guide our decision making are motivated by a culture of caring. Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. The company is operating in the fields of pharmaceuticals, medical advices and consumer health care products with 117,000 employees in more than 250 companies around the world.
For our HR organization in Germany and our newly to be created team, we are currently looking for a
Manager Employee & Labor Relations (Cluster Germany/ Austria) (m/f)
Location: Neuss or Norderstedt
As Manager Employee & Labor Relations you will have overall responsibility to lead delivery of Employee Relations and Labor Relations Services within Germany & Austria. You will act as expert in all Employee & Labor Relations matters and will be responsible for the resolution of service requests within defined levels of accuracy and quality standards and customer satisfaction levels. You will provide Labor Relations expert consulting services to HR Business Partners and Business Leaders and overall Labor Relations support throughout the collective bargaining process.
- Manage operational activities in Germany and Austria
- Tasks in detail:
- Employee Relations – Ensure timely and compliant handling of all Grievance and Discipline Requests. Coach & train managers and employees.
- Labor Relations: input and guidance on Labor Relations Strategy, preparation & negotiation of CBA within agreed parameters with HR Business Partners, Business impact assessment, ad hoc Labor Relations consulting including for major workforce events (M&A, Divestitures, Restructuring…).
- Performance Management – Coach managers on managing performance issues.
- Ensure workplace policies are current and in compliance with applicable local laws
- Build an external professional network to maintain an appropriate view of the workplace and marketplace
- Maintain transparent communication channel with Regional HR leaders by summarizing and reporting on operational updates and issues
- Drives direct interventions with Managers and employees on most sensitive cases and or escalations
- Implement continuous improvement opportunities to enhance provision of services by reviewing and providing feedback on operational processes, policies, standard operating procedures and work instructions and introduce key improvement plans for execution
- University degree in HR, Law, Business Economics, Psychology or equivalent
- Extensive professional experience (minimum of 6 years) in HR with focus on Employee Relations/ Labor Relations, gained in an international co-operation (Consumer, Pharma or Medical Devices industry is a plus)
- Knowledge of Employment and Labor Relations practices
- Experience using Case Management tools is a plus
- Experience in diagnosing, isolating, and resolving complex issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems
- Experience managing, planning and implementing projects and strategic change initiatives
- Fluency in English and German
- Excellent relationship management, coaching and collaboration skills
- Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
The well-being and development of our employees are central aspects of our company creed. Individuals who would like to fully realize their potential as part of our international, innovation-driven corporate family and who aspire to have challenging work, will find that our company provides just the right conditions. We consider intensive initial training, further education that is tailored to our employees' work and excellent opportunities for development - both nationally and internationally - to be just as essential as a good work-life balance, attractive compensation and above-average employee benefits. One aspect that distinguishes our company is the large number of measures we have to support our trainees and promote career development in ways that are also compatible with family life.
Janssen-Cilag Germany (8000)