Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Technical Sales Ophthalmology Johnson&Johnson Vision Spain
Community of Madrid, Spain
Requisition ID: 1805631484W
Equipment Specialist- Johnson & Johnson Vision Spain
Johnson & Johnson Vision, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Equipment Specialist (ophthalmology) to cover part of Spain.
The Equipment Specialist is a professional sales position whose main responsability is the promotion and sale of the JnJ VISION cataract, refractive and dry eye ophthalmic portfolio (phaco; excimer and femtosecond lasers and devices for imaging and treatment of meibomian gland disfunction).
Reporting to Equipment Manager Iberia, the Equipment Specialist will be part of an experienced and highly motivated team dedicated to introduce health care professionals into our state-of-the-art portfolio for the ophthalmology business.
He/ She will define strategies and actions to achieve the Equipment Sales Plan in assigned region to grow sales and maximize profits. Will also participate in requested meetings, Trade Shows , and VIP events at J&J and offsite
• 2 years experience on cataract and refractive surgery equipment sales desired.
• Good knowledge of Spanish private and public ophthalmology market and KOLs.
•Deep understanding of Phaco Cataract and Refractive and Cataract Laser technologies for ophthalmology. 3 years experience in similar position.
• Strong comprehensive selling skills, considering different stakeholders & channels and utilizing comprehensive product portfolio of cataract and refractive surgery.
• Ability to understand technical key features of complex medical devices.
• Highly fluent in English, spoken and written is a must.
• Proficient on Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
• Goal oriented individual, able to cooperate with interdisciplinary teams within the company.
• Demonstrates negotiation style in order to adapt to novel situations and build strong business relationships.
• Ability to Travel.
Spain-Community of Madrid-
Abbott Medical Optics Spain, S.L. (8486)