Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
HR Local Administration Specialist - part-time 50% (m/f)
Requisition ID: 1805631460W
Johnson & Johnson is the world´s most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services. The values that guide our decision making are motivated by a culture of caring. Caring for the world ... one person at a time? Inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. The company is operating in the fields of pharmaceuticals, medical advices and consumer health care products with 117,000 employees in more than 250 companies around the world.
We are looking for an
The HR Administration
Specialist is responsible for the execution of assigned task to support employees, managers and other human resource
teams within Johnson & Johnson in Germany and Austria. You will be part of
a Global Services Team located in Prague and Germany.
- Support of processes such as: mass updates, data quality audits and reviews, year-end compensation planning, reference letter creations etc., administration of absence requests and return to work process
- Work to meet expected service levels and business performance goals by performing day-to-day delivery of Administration services in scope.
- Answer and process customer inquiries and requests by applying Administration standard operating procedures and utilizing problem solving skills for resolution.
- Identify administration areas for improvement on daily operational processes and provide support to implement these initiatives.
- Contribute positively to a knowledge sharing environment by documenting and sharing all relevant working experiences with issue resolution for knowledge database future reference.
- Communicate and interact effectively with customers and team members; develop credibility and trusted mutually respected relationships with customers, supervisors, and team members.
- High School/ secondary Education or equivalent; preferred Bachelor’s degree in HR/ Finance related discipline (or other HR certification)
- Professional experience in an administrative function, preferably in a large, international corporation
- Computer literate with knowledge of common office productivity software and the ability to learn customer service software applications
- Experience with HR systems (e.g. Workday, salesforce ) is a big advantage
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information with great sensitivity
- Ability to prioritize workload and provide timely follow-up and resolution
- Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- German native speaker and fluent in English
The well-being and development of our employees are central aspects of our company creed. Individuals who would like to fully realize their potential as part of our international, innovation-driven corporate family and who aspire to have challenging work, will find that our company provides just the right conditions. We consider intensive initial training, further education that is tailored to our employees' work and excellent opportunities for development - both nationally and internationally - to be just as essential as a good work-life balance, attractive compensation and above-average employee benefits. One aspect that distinguishes our company is the large number of measures we have to support our trainees and promote career development in ways that are also compatible with family life.
Janssen-Cilag Germany (8000)