Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Strategic Program Analyst (temporary - 1 year)
Requisition ID: 1805631444W
The position is in the Business Process Integration - Supply Chain Planning Excellence team for ETH and CSS. Responsible for the planning, alignment and execution of Supply Chain strategic projects and activities for ETH and CSS franchises. The scope of these projects will be within the ETH and CSS Plan portfolio. This person works directly with overall project leaders, Global and regional planning teams, Project’s team, supply network planners, Master Data Management team, RA & QA teams & business partners to ensure strong working relationships and processes, resulting in achievement of stated final project objectives.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement supply chain transformational projects
- Understand the real business needs and analyze them in a general business perspective
- Understand and implement solutions to cater to the business need and links them to objectives of the different organizations or functions
- Collect the necessary key data; Relevant, complete and correct product and/or customer data
- Understand the link between data and underlying processes. Translate data/process analysis into building a methodology from which clear actions can be defined
- Potential and feasibility assessment through engagement of business partners
- This role will plan for seamless transitions from the ‘as is’ configuration to the ‘to be’ state. Incorporate project management excellence and LEAN methodology
- Significantly align and liaise with cross-functional, cross regional teams and all business partners (Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance, Master Data Management, Global / Regional PLAN, PEx, CLS, MAKE, PP&L, ExOps etc.) to ensure agreement on upcoming changes
- Identify and pro-actively mitigate risks throughout the entire supply chain
- Benchmark and leverage best practices across business units, franchises and outside J&J
- Ensure compliance with the Quality Manuals and standards
- Ensure credo values are followed in long and short-term tasks
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor degree in Business, Finance, Logistics or Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Supply Chain Management, Planning / Logistics, Industrial Engineering or Finance; preferably in a multinational company
- Project Management experience preferred
- Knowledge and proficiency of ERP and APS planning tools
- LEAN material flow, planning & scheduling knowledge, a plus
- Process Excellence certification or proven working knowledge, a plus
- Problem solver, ‘Can do’ attitude, a team player and ability to thrive in ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to manage complexity
- Sense of urgency, accuracy with high attention to details are critical skills for the job
- Strong analytical skills with capability to query systems to extract sets of data for analysis. Advanced Excel knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work across multiple functional organizations and levels in a multicultural and global/matrix environment.
- Demonstrated partnering and influencing skills
- Fluency in English is required (other languages are a plus)