Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1805631425W
This position will be for Pharma ( including R&D) , Medical Device and Consumer segments EMEA covering UK, IE, NL,BE, France and Nordics region. This role can be placed in either the Netherlands, Belgium or Ireland.
Scope : 40+ sites and 12MM+ Sqft. The portfolio includes Manufacturing, Commercial, Logistics & R&D Locations.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 129 years. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 127,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
The Facilities Director has overall accountability for driving Enterprise Facilities Management (EFM) capabilities including vendors. This individual has responsibility for delivering standardized and consistent EFM services within a distinct region while driving deep alignment with the COEs, site-agnostic regional roles, and vendors. This position reports directly into the EMEA FM Lead and is accountable for managing several Micro-Region Leads. An ideal candidate for this role will have strong experience in facilities in combination with business development along with rich experience managing a mission-driven and largely outsourced facilities organization across Manufacturing, Logistics and Commercial sites.
Key relationships include collaboration with Real Estate, Construction Project Management, Facilities COE organization, Regional EFM leadership, Business customers, site-level EFM resources, key internal and external entities, as well as coordination with outsourced vendors.
- Foster strategic business partner relationships between EFM and each business sector for a specific region in EMEA.
- Deliver standardized and consistent EFM services within a distinct region
- Deploy and execute strategy and vision across a complex portfolio
- Drive alignment with COEs, site-agnostic regional roles, and outsourced vendors
- Deliver value and efficiency by championing standardized best practices and spearheading execution within a designated region
- Manage Micro-Region and Facility Leads
- Increase focus on and importance of facilities policies, guidelines, processes and mandates while eliminating sector driven silos
- Provide consistency and visibility across regions via strong interaction and collaboration to leverage and deploy standardized processes
- Collaborate with internal and external environmental health and safety personnel to ensure compliance with government regulations
- Manage relationships with outsourced vendors for designated sub-region
- Coordinate supplier issue resolution at the sub-regional level as single POC
- Establish and enforce COE and EFM driven methodologies to generate savings
- Bachelor’s degree in facilities management, engineering, business, architecture, etc., or equivalent, is required
- Master's degree in facilities management, engineering, business, architecture, etc., or equivalent, is strongly preferred
- Experience in Corporate Real Estate / Facilities is preferred
- Experience in Manufacturing as Engineering or Plant leader is required
- Commercial Business development experience is preferred
- Certifications (e.g., MCR, SLCR, etc.) are preferred
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong management and people leadership skills are required
- Experience working with and socializing strategies within a complex regionally driven organization is preferred
- Experience leading a regional real estate and / or facilities function at multinational enterprises with manufacturing and non-manufacturing sites is preferred
- Experience related to risk management, quality, safety, and compliance is required
- Knowledge of business strategy and projected business unit requirements for the workplace, infrastructure, real property, and facilities, including impact on the portfolio plan, is preferred
- Ability to make decisions across business units with authority is required
- Able to build and maintain effective customer relationships is required
Location of Role: Primary Location in one of the J&J locations in IE, NL, BE
Language Requirements: English language fluency
Travel Requirements: This position will require up to 25-40% domestic and international travel
Janssen Biologics (7266)