Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Finance Auditor
Requisition ID: 1805631402W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Senior Finance Auditor
Full time, permanent contract
The Corporate Internal Audit (CIA) department, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Senior Financial Auditor. This position will be located in Prague, Czech Republic and travel will be required.
The Corporate Internal Audit department provides independent, objective assurance and advisory services designed to assist management in ensuring an effective system of Financial and IT internal controls that are in compliance with government and industry regulations. The Corporate Internal Audit department completes an annual average of 300 audits, reviewing a variety of functions and processes of operating units throughout the world. Major areas reviewed include the data centers; the revenue, inventory and payment cycles; and general accounting.
As a Senior Finance Auditor, you will be responsible for:
Executing CIA’s Continuous Control Review audit program based in Prague, Czech Republic for Global Services (GS) Prague and for Medical Device EMEA affiliates. Specific responsibilities may include ensuring that all SOX 404 documentation & testing is performed in accordance with the published SOX-404 deadlines and standardized processes, performing on-going updates & maintenance of SOX information in Metric Stream, completing walkthroughs of critical areas to identify potential control weaknesses and efficiency opportunities, communicating potential control gaps / testing failures and guidance with business stakeholders, coordinating the Annual SOX 404 Certification process, as well as identifying & implementing process improvements where possible.
Conducting assigned audit engagements at Johnson & Johnson affiliates within other geographical regions and leading in a variety of departmental projects. Specific responsibilities may include audit planning, completing testing procedures, documenting assigned audit cycles relevant to risk and testing objectives, writing audit recommendations, presenting findings to management, etc.
Other common tasks include: acting as or assisting the team coordinator in preparation of the audit which will include: reviewing previous audit reports and work papers, financial reports and audit approaches to ensure thorough familiarity with assigned audit areas. Additionally, conducting interviews and detailed testing as required and reviewing findings with the audit manager, team coordinator, and internal customers throughout the audit to ensure any potential concerns are addressed in a timely and effective manner. The Senior Financial Auditor must ensure that documentation to support testing and the audit conclusion is complete and thorough in accordance with internal quality standards. The Senior Financial Auditor will also participate and lead formal interim and final meetings to discuss and finalize findings and recommendations and may be required to supervise and develop staff during the reviews.
When not assigned on audits or as timing allows, the Senior Financial Auditor will also be expected to participate and/or lead ancillary project teams to assist with departmental goals and objectives aimed at improving audit operations and customer service. Specific responsibilities may include updating authoritative guidance (e.g. Global Document Control Matrices and Internal Control Handbook), technical research studies, development of internal control education materials, and facilitating formal training sessions for audit staff and internal companies.
- A minimum of a BA/BS degree is required in Accounting, Finance, or other business discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years professional working experience in Accounting, Finance, and/or Auditing is required.
- Sarbanes Oxley experience is preferred. CIA, CPA, CMA, CFA or CISA is preferred.
- Candidate must possess excellent analytical, technical (e.g. Accounting, MS Excel), conceptual, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Individual must work well in a dynamic environment and be able to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The ability to effectively take on leadership roles in various functions is required.
- Ability to travel (domestic and international) up to 25% is required.
- Fluency in multiple languages is preferred.
- This position will be a local hire based in Prague, Czech Republic.
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, Home office, Flexible working hours, Sickdays, Notebook
- Meal vouchers, Flexi Passes, Referral Award, Life and accident insurance, MultiSport Card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, Pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, Free sport activities, Corporate events
The benefits are regulated by internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)