Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Scientist, Raw Materials Strategy M/F
Requisition ID: 1805631397W
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
We are looking for a Senior Scientist, a pioneer who could successfully drive our initiatives; this time in Raw Material Strategy as part of our Global Technical Operations department, in Val-de-Reuil, France.
This is a global role and will contribute to regional and global project teams as assigned.
Position Summary :
In this role you will serve as a technical raw material subject matter expert and documentation author for raw material projects in support of drug product development and commercial manufacturing.
This position offers the opportunity to provide visible leadership of cross-functional teams to resolve complex problems while meeting quality, scheduling, and cost objectives.
You will be a key contributor to a dynamic and highly technical team by setting appropriate objectives and priorities, overcoming obstacles, ensuring compliance strategies are aligned with appropriate drug authorities and delivering results within project timelines.
You will build and maintain effective collaborations with internal business partners.
Under limited supervision and in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations, the Companies’ policies, procedures and guidelines, this position will :
• Manage and provide oversight to projects associated with raw material change (ex. internal change, supplier change or discontinuation) or dual sourcing qualification in marketed OTC finished products;
• Author GMP/GDP compliant technical documents including protocols, reports, white papers and SOPs supporting raw material utilization.
• Pursue difficult and complex technical issues that have substantial impact on product quality
• Manage communication with suppliers, internal and external plants, supply chain and procurement on raw material qualification status
• Support Raw material strategy initiatives linked to current raw material portfolio including raw material evaluation and qualification
• Manage raw material qualification activities that are handled by outside consulting services
• Lead raw material compliance projects to support alignment with applicable federal agencies and/or regulatory bodies
- Bachelors degree with engineering, chemistry, scientific or pharmaceutics background;
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Solid experience in raw materials, project management;
- Strong knowledge of GMPs, GLPs, SOPs and latest regulatory trends is required;
- Fluent English;
- Ability to write effective technical documents such as research reports, regulatory documents, methods, SOPs, memos, e-mail messages, etc. is required;
- Ability to independently plan, organize, coordinate, manage and execute assigned tasks is required;
- Ability to critically review data for trends and/or patterns and recommend scientific and compliance directed actions is required;
- Ability to prepare and maintain accurate and complete technical documentation is required;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills is required;
- Ability to influence colleagues and partners, both internal and external to J&J is preferred ;
- Ability to solve complex technical problems through investigating root causes that have significant impact on the product quality and business outcomes is preferred;
- Technical experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing is preferred;
- Auditing experience is preferred
Johnson & Johnson Santé Beauté France SAS (7101)