Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Brand Manager - Professional Marketing Pharmacy
Requisition ID: 1805631387W
Closing Date : 5th March 2018
Take the opportunity to become part
of the success story behind one of the world’s fastest growing consumer
companies. At Johnson & Johnson we have a truly
unrivalled brand portfolio with power brands across multiple categories
including but not limited to Johnson’s®, Neutrogena®, Clean & Clear®,
Listerine®, Calpol®, and Sudafed®. We have achieved consistent growth and
our breakthrough plans for the future make this a great place to further your
About the role
We now have a great opportunity for a Brand Manager to join our Consumer business.
- Aligned to the global brand strategy, develop & implement UK professional marketing strategy, (1-3yrs) for the Johnson & Johnson portfolio of brands to drive growth in sales and market share in pharmacy OTC market.
- Brands include Imodium, Calpol, Nicorette, Benilyn, Sudafed, Regaine, Benadryl & Aveeno
- This position requires a strong understanding of OTC market incluidng the structure, funding and commissioning of pharmacy in the new NHS and the differences between the different countries within the UK
- The marketing activities will include those associated with supporting all aspects of the marketing mix including development of targeted materials, salesforce assets, media, digital, PR, KOL development, seminars and speaker meetings plus input into use of resources, policy and environmental campaigns.
- Managing a team of 1 assistant brand manager and working closely with wider brand marketing teams and sales teams to ensure effective development and implementation of the brand and sector marketing strategies.
- The candidate must have strong interpersonal skills to ensure ‘buy-in’ and commitment from both sales and marketing colleagues and be able to work in cross-functional matrix environment.
Principal Responsabilities :
- Lead the professional OTC brand strategy for the J&J portfolio brands within the pharmacy channel to ensure all aspects executed with excellence.
- Strategically consider how best to activate the marketing strategies of the different brands within the portfolio and implement innovative support packages that assist the sales team in achieving market growth and share acceleration
- Develop the launch strategy of key NPD initiatives for the pharmacy channel including the materials, claims and communications platform by channel
- To support the ABM in the generation of materials and claims messaging for all relevant audiences, to grow the market and brand share
- Strong understanding of all the different channels to reach the required audience, in particular experience in digital activation to HCPs, especially pharmacists
- Ability to develop wider channel digital strategy to drive customer acquisition into professional DMP and manager user content journeys
- Support the development and execution of Pharmagenius strategy across NE
- Knowledge of the different data sources (IMS) available to analyse prescription sales and ability to use that data to determine opportunities.
- To secure and ensure effective management of promotional budget by the team
- To effectively launch New Product Development (NPD) through close collaboration with Medical and Regulatory colleagues
- Develop a strong KOL programme with relevant content to varying audiences for use nationally
- Support on the development of pharmacy educational programmes
- Understand the internal Healthcare compliance restrictions and champion within team to ensure compliance throughout the wider team.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the PAGB professional code of conduct and act as final signatory for PAGB approved materials
Qualifications and Education :
- Degree standard
- Experience/Skill Requirements
- CPG sales and marketing experience (OTC helpful)
- Strong commercial understanding & financial acumen
- Experience in management - preferred
- Analytical use of data (Knowledge of IMS helpful)
- Ability to interpret clinical studies/data and link to commercial opportunities
- ‘Can-do’ attitude, with ability to influence and work in a collaborative way
- Proven implementation ability
- Proactive and results driven – ability to work at pace when required
- Innovation - Brings new ideas to the table
- Good Interpersonal skills, able to influence management and work cross-functionally
- Ability to prioritise and manage own and teams time
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, region, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We respectively request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purpose of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
Johnson & Johnson Limited (8700)