Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
[Janssen Vaccines] Site Quality Head
Requisition ID: 1805631382W
Johnson & Johnson is the world's
most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of
nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world
compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics
markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing
1. 포지션: Site Quality Head
2. 계열사: 얀센백신 (Janssen Vaccine)
3. 근무지: 인천 송도
Responsible for the overall management and effectiveness of the corrective action and preventive action (CAPA) and risk management processes. Provides overall direction to the quality function.
1) Establishes and maintains global relationships with partnering organizations and regulatory bodies. Leads cross functional teams and provides subject matter expertise to other departments
2) Oversees and leads quality investigations and/or internal audits to assess conformance to specifications, company procedures, and overall compliance to regulations.
3) Oversees and ensures proper execution and compliance in complaint handling investigations. Ensures troubleshooting and solutions to quality issues through statistical analysis and process excellence tools. Presents case studies and metrics to management.
4) Provides structure for calibration activities and guides troubleshooting.
5) Develops the tactical and operational plans for the quality services department and ensures that tactical objectives are met in support of strategic targets.
6) Oversees the quality review resulting from statistical and data analyses for projects involving the design, development or validation of new or existing products and processes.
7) Creates innovative technical and business solutions where none exist or need revision, to realize company objectives aligned with business plan
8) Ensure to appropriately manage organizations based on business plan & implement talents development plan accordingly
1) University/Bachelor’s Degree is required and Master / Ph.D is preferable.
2) Requires more than 12 years related experience in QA/QC and/or Production function or Engineering, Project management etc.; minimum 3 year experience in management role.
3) Proven performance track record in the bio industry.
4) People leadership/management experience.
5) Proven leadership skills and the ability to develop talent.
6) Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
7) Strong enterprise & customer centric mindset and network leadership
8) Proven English communication skill
[JD 확인 및 지원 방법]
www.careers.jnj.com -> Requisition number 1805631382W 검색 -> 해당 모집 공고 클릭 후, “Apply Now”
영문 자유 양식의 이력서/자기소개서
- 서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비 하시기 바랍니다.
- 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연 될 수 있습니다.
- 모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다. www.careers.jnj.com
Berna Biotech Korea Corporation (8856)