Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Regional Marketing Manager Spine
Requisition ID: 1805631351W
• Lead Strategic Planning process, projects and product development for Asia Pacific Spine
• Oversee the regional strategies for the Spine business growth through product innovation for all markets in Asia Pacific
• Evaluate and develop market insights & “Voice Of Customer” (VOC) for Asia Pacific Spine
• Develop spine commercialisation strategies and product launch planning
• Manage the effective continual launch of new Spine products in the individual markets across the region
• Lead regional Product Development Projects
• Feedback and Input to Global NPD, Product Pipeline, Licensing & Acquisitions
• Ensure the representation of Asia Pacific customer needs in product development pipeline of all portfolios including :-
• Involvement of Asia Pacific surgeons in development projects
• Involvement of Asia Pacific sites in market place evaluations
Regional Business and Marketing Plan Development & Execution
• Lead Strategic Planning & development of Business Plan Guidelines and Inputs for spine
• Establish annual plans in collaboration with markets and source company, including financials and resource requirements
• Develop regional spine portfolio strategy and detailed marketing plans for execution
• Monitor Regional Business Plan and Sales Targets to deliver spine commitments
• Partner with Supply Chain on regional spine forecasting and ensure effective inventory management
• Rationalise and optimise the product portfolio in each country to reflect needs and economies of the customer.
Partner with HEMA group on development of regional Market Access and Health Economics Strategy for Asia Pacific spine portfolio
• Collaborate with source company centres of excellence to evaluate worldwide data
• Evaluate regional regulatory requirements, develop and execute plans for evidence generation supporting product commercialisation
• Interface between regulatory/reimbursement and commercial teams. Translate regulatory/reimbursement / clinical evidence requirements into actionable commercial models.
• Investigate regulatory requirements; conduct pre-market preparation reviews; assess pricing, reimbursement, clinical protocols, listing & tendering and channel strategies across the region.
• Ensure key NPI’s have appropriate reimbursement, clinical and economic evidence at time of launch
Develop Pricing Strategy for Asia Pacific spine portfolio
• Support Local Marketing teams with Marketing Plans & Execution
• Provide expert product knowledge and marketing support
• Ongoing optimization of the new product launch process in each market to continually improve the time to market for new products and the execution of launches
Sales Education and Engagement
• Work with the country managers and the training departments to ensure the technical competence of the sales force in all jurisdictions in all product lines.
• Support to Country Distribution and Sales Teams
Transferring Success Models (TSM) & Best Practice Sharing
• Operate as a Centre of Excellence for sharing and spreading best practices across spine teams
Regional Alignment & Strategy
• Contribute to the overall DePuySynthes regional strategy development as a member of the Regional Ortho team
• Develop and execute regional Professional Education Programs for spine and contribute to the overall development of Prof Ed strategy for Asia Pacific
Regional Surgeon Engagement
• Establish and foster relationships with key spine KOLs across the region
• Ensure appropriate KOL relationship management segmentation across regional and country marketing teams
• Maintain relationships with strategic members of the AO faculties
• Establish relationships with spine employees across the region, identifying high potential talent for development and rotation through regional roles
• 5-7 years relevant work experience.
• Previous regional Sales and/or Marketing experience in medical device.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills to manage across a matrix environment.
• Fluent English (written and spoken).
• Proven track record in executing and delivering results.
• Ability to connect and build partnerships with key stakeholders in different environments and markets.
• Self-driven leader with demonstrated success in leading projects and strategy.
• Tertiary qualifications in Business or Marketing
• MBA preferred
• Customer Intimacy/External Environment
• Cultural sensitivity
• Global Mindset
• Strong Verbal Communication, influencing and presentation skills
• Strategic Thinking
• Focus on innovation to enrich pipeline
• Collaboration and Teaming
• Flexible attitude
• Strong business acumen
• Drive for results & performance
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)