Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Supply Chain Data Analyst
Requisition ID: 1805631306W
Department: Supply Chain
Reports to: Global S&OP Mgr
Role Profile: Prepare data analytics and consolidations In support of Supply, Demand planning and S&OP Process.
- Responsible for data analysis and consolidation to support supply planning, demand planning, or S&OP processes.
- Prepare, execute, and manage SAP/APO data extractions, validation, and integration support (multiple data inputs and extractions, as well as functionality testing).
- Manage and proactively communicate monthly analytics file for S&OP metrics, measures, and communication deck.
- Manage and proactively communicate monthly analytics to support supply planning process with consolidated requirements by site.
- Manage and proactively communicate monthly global demand consolidation reports and analytics.
- Generate monthly Scorecard Global & Regional by Product YTD & MTD (NTS$, MAPE, BIAS, GP, Inventory, OTIF)
- Bachelors Degree qualified or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- NAPM / APICS Certification
- 3-5 Years of Operations experience including Materials Planning or Procurement in a
- high volume manufacturing Medical / pharmaceutical industry.
- Supply chain planning experience.
- Global viewpoint
- Working knowledge of financial processes
- Business acumen
- Experience with SAP modules (APO/SNP/ECC)
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care (Ireland) Limited (8182)