Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
QA and Plant Hygiene Manager
Jawa Timur, Indonesia
Requisition ID: 1805631305W
- Responsible for the overall management and effectiveness of the corrective action and preventive action (CAPA) and risk management processes.
- Assures all products conform to existing quality requirements, standard operating procedures, and government regulations and adheres to all good manufacturing practices.
- Participates in quality investigations and/or internal audits to assess conformance to specifications, company procedures, and overall compliance to regulations.
- Conducts complaint handling investigations.
- Utilizes statistical analysis and process excellence tools to troubleshoot and solve quality issues.
- Performs calibration activities.
- Reads blueprints and translates geometric dimensioning and tolerance.
- Evaluates and analyzes statistical and data analysis for projects involving the design, development or validation of new or existing products and processes.
- Have a great knowledge about Plant Hygienist
- Had experience in a multinational company
PT Integrated Healthcare Indonesia