Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Indirect Expense Analyst
Requisition ID: 1805631110W
The Consumer EAME Global Services Centre of Excellence (CoE) has responsibility for providing accounting services, business analytics and reporting for Finance colleagues in over 30 countries across the Consumer EAME region. Johnson & Johnson Consumer EAME has annual Sales of over $4 billion and sells approximately 100 different brands.
The Regional Financial Accounting Team sits within the Financial Accounting Centre of Excellence and has responsibility across Indirect Expenses, Employee expenses, Fixed assets, Royalties, Currency, Hedging and Regional Redistribution (RRD). This role is part of the Indirect Expense team.
The Indirect Expense team has responsibility for accurate accounting and reporting of all indirect expenses, largely BME (Brand Marketing Expense) and SG&A (Selling, General & Admin) costs. The analyst role allows for expertise in this area for all of the affiliates serviced by the CoE, inclusive of Marketing companies and Plants.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion and understanding of finance and analysis.
- Self-Motivated and keen to grow and develop
As an Indirect Expense Analyst, your typical day may include:
- Ensure accurate accounting and reporting of Indirect Expenses according to Worldwide Procedures with the following main areas of focus:
- Providing accurate coding for intercompany transactions relating to Indirect Expenses
- Accurate reporting of Indirect Expenses including accruals
- Ownership and maintenance of the cost centre allocation cycles
- Update and maintenance of database for EAME lease agreements
- Involvement and support in the GRIR (goods receipt and invoice receipt) process including the monthly over/under accrual
- Accounting for contracts with large media agencies and including liaising with the Regional EAME Company local finance team
- BME analysis by brand and franchise
- Support the monthly calculation of BME equalisation
- Quarterly Balance Sheet Account Reconciliations:
- Co-ordinate preparation of account reconciliations by Manila shared service centre
- Responsibility for approving account reconciliations across EAME
- Ensure appropriate adjustments are made following the quarter close
- Involvement in the accurate accounting, and reconciliation of Share Capital and Investments
- Proactive partnering with the Reporting team and other teams within the Centre of Excellence
- Work on ad hoc projects across the CoE as applicable
- Identify and implement continuous improvement and standardisation of processes
To be part of this high performing team you will have great attention to detail, alongside
- Part Qualified Accountant, with aapproximately 2 years of finance and accounting experience.
- Accounting background
- Strong Excel skills are essential to success in this role
- Knowledge of SAP and BI would be desirable
- Knowledge of J&J systems and worldwide procedures would be advantageous
- Fluent English essential
- Other languages within the EAME region desirable
We are passionate about our work, and play vital roles across a range of professional disciplines, and care deeply about our customers and communities. At Johnson & Johnson our culture enables dynamic and impactful careers. We share a kind of DNA where we’re each:
- Committed to caring
- Responsible to our communities
- Ready to apply our knowledge and know-how
- Unique in our background and experiences
- The drivers of our own success
- Passionate about doing what’s right
If you want to be seen for the talent you bring to your work, be the driver of your own career, and work with others who share your passion for caring and success, then we invite you to join the Johnson & Johnson Talent Community by visiting www.careers.jnj.com
We respectively request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purpose of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson Medical, a Johnson & Johnson company. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
J&J Consumer Services EMAE., Ltd (8675)