Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Head of Product Technology / CTO (m/f) Digital Surgery – Surgical Process Institute (SPI)
Requisition ID: 1805631090W
The Surgical Process Institute (SPI) is part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies since November 2017. As a local start-up, we develop digital technologies that improve the standardization of surgical workflows in the operating theatre and thus contribute to a continuous improvement of the health care system. SPIs unique digitized and customizable surgery workflow engines enable surgery teams to perform more efficiently, reduce operating time, and deliver better patient outcomes.
The main responsibility for implementing SPI's IT product strategy lies in your hands.
You translate our product roadmap into detailed specifications, which are implemented by the IT development team. You create and implement suitable processes and quality assurance measures to successfully develop the company's products.
- Define and implement a reliable, scalable, state-of-the-art software architecture (selection of technologies, platforms, DB scheme, programming languages etc.)
- Take responsibility for data management to enable analytics and business intelligence measures
- Establish processes and structures to manage day-to-day engineering, while ensuring measurable milestones and operational efficiency (sprints, SCRUM meetings, ALM tools etc.)
- Ensure high quality software development (QA, testing, DevOps, documentation, release management, also development of software as a medical device)
- Build-up a software integration and customer service team to install, integrate and service the company’s products in hospital IT infrastructure (in close collaboration with implementation team)
- Manage bugs and customer requests, ensure timely resolution to drive customers experience
- Recruit / onboard as well as lead / develop IT development team
- Support product management in defining strategic product roadmap
- Support commercial team in technical sales discussions
- University degree in computer science, engineering or similar
- Vast C-Level experience in an international software development company
- Proven track record in designing and developing software solutions (cloud-native architectures and web-technologies)
- Experience in healthcare sector is a plus (HL7 and DICOM interfaces, software as a medical device)
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills
- Excellence in planning and execution; acting result orientated
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment; ability to adapt readily to change
- Proven track record of working effectively within local, virtual, multi-cultural, and regional/global teams
- Strong communication skills – excellent written & spoken English.
The well-being and development of our employees are central aspects of our company creed. Individuals who would like to fully realize their potential as part of our international, innovation-driven corporate family and who aspire to have challenging work, will find that our company provides just the right conditions. We consider intensive initial training, further education that is tailored to our employees' work and excellent opportunities for development - both nationally and internationally - to be just as essential as a good work-life balance, attractive compensation and above-average employee benefits. One aspect that distinguishes our company is the large number of measures we have to support our trainees and promote career development in ways that are also compatible with family life.
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Germany-Schleswig Holstein-Norderstedt
Johnson&Johnson Med GmbH (7930)