Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Director (m/f) Surgical Process Strategy – Surgical Process Institute (SPI)
Requisition ID: 1805631089W
The Surgical Process Institute (SPI) is part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies since November 2017. As a local start-up, we develop digital technologies that improve the standardization of surgical workflows in the operating theatre and thus contribute to a continuous improvement of the health care system. SPIs unique digitized and customizable surgery workflow engines enable surgery teams to perform more efficiently, reduce operating time, and deliver better patient outcomes.
You are responsible for the introduction of SPI's value offering and its anchoring in JnJ's digital strategy.
In close cooperation with the management teams and in collaboration with the JnJ Value Creation Organisation, you will develop the SPI roadmap for the optimization of surgical processes in the market.
- Develop the future strategy and offering of SPI regarding the worldwide strategy of digital surgery within JnJ
- Build and maintain partnerships with C-level executives, Clinical Key Opinion Leaders and decision makers in customer organizations
- Develop and embed SPI process and content offering into J&J Care Advantage strategy
- Create digital Professional Education Strategy utilizing SPI`s cloud technology incl. commercial concepts for deployment
- Establish and lead a team with diverse strategic competencies
- Create and develop operational marketing strategy supporting commercial execution and market communication
- Realization of regional business targets and SPI roadmap into global digital strategy
- Academic background in business or science (MBA or equivalent)
- Proven track record of success in Business Planning, Execution and proven ability to build sustainable go-to-market model
- Deep knowledge of life science industry and Health Care Environment
- Experienced people leader with track record in talent development in matrix environment
- Advanced business understanding (result driven) and strategic thinking
- Impactful influencer, passionate networker and communicator
- Dedicated collaborator with a holistic business mindset
- Excellent command of English as you will collaborate with customers and colleagues in different European markets
Johnson&Johnson Med GmbH (7930)