Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
(Senior) EMEA Marketing Manager (m/f) Digital Surgery – Surgical Process Institute (SPI)
Requisition ID: 1805631083W
The Surgical Process Institute (SPI) is part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies since November 2017. As a local start-up, we develop digital technologies that improve the standardization of surgical workflows in the operating theatre and thus contribute to a continuous improvement of the health care system. SPIs unique digitized and customizable surgery workflow engines enable surgery teams to perform more efficiently, reduce operating time, and deliver better patient outcomes.
As EMEA Marketing Lead (f/m) Digital Surgery, you are responsible for defining the value proposition and implementing the marketing plan for SPI's products and services. In close collaboration with the product and content development team and country leads, you will identify customer needs and develop a new, differentiated identity, brand and communication strategy that anchors the SPI brand in EMEA.
- You develop a differentiated identity, brand and communication strategy for EMEA with the goal of building a clearly positioned brand that retains customers in the long term and thus contributes to increasing sales
- You build and maintain relationships with country marketing / value creation leaders to execute SPI's New Product Introduction Strategy
- You connect with our key opinion leaders and use the insights gained to develop strategies that meet customer needs and then flow into the product development team
- You develop the value propositions and related messages of SPI and ensure clear communication that emphasizes the respective features and benefits of our solutions for internal and external stakeholders
- You train country Leadership and defined sales roles on SPI product offering and value proposition
- You create marketing campaigns, marketing materials and customer presentations for SPI's products and services
- Degree (BSc, MSc, Dipl., PhD) in business studies, health economics, medical technology, engineering
- Proven track record of several years in medtech sales & marketing within EMEA, experienced in value service selling and application of commercial / health economic models
- Excellent command of English as you will collaborate with customers and colleagues in different European markets
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to lead and provide direction to cross-functional teams
- Willingness to travel frequently
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Germany-Schleswig Holstein-Norderstedt
Johnson&Johnson Med GmbH (7930)