Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Loan Kit Technician
Requisition ID: 1805631043W
In the dynamic and challenging world of medical sales, the MENTOR Loan Kits team is integral to successful delivery of extraordinary service to the customers and patients that we serve. An opportunity is available for a friendly and self-motivated individual to join our MENTOR Loan Kits team.
Reporting to the Team Leader, some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Receiving and dispatch of loan sets for surgery
- Processing and handling customer enquiries from internal and external customers
- Management of international shipments from the US or Europe
- Ensuring accurate invoicing to clients
- Inventory control and stock review as necessary
- Partner with sales to ensure a seamless service is provided to our customers
You will have an important role within the organisation supporting the sales team and ensuring their success. You will have a direct impact on patient outcomes through your high standards in service quality, professionalism and passion to help others.
To be considered for this role you will be passionate about excellent customer service and being able to help improve the quality of life of patients. Ideally you will be familiar with working in a quality driven environment with a strong commitment to deliver positive outcomes for our customers. Specifically, we are seeking:
- Any experience with SAP experience
- Strong process orientation
- Someone who is familiar working in a quality & compliance driven environment
- A commitment to work
with products that require careful handling and respect
A real passion for delivering great customer service and going above and beyond the role
- A high attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Sound organisational and time management skills
- Good task prioritisation
- Strong problem solving skills and the desire to ‘own and resolve’ issues
- Excellent verbal communication skills, with the ability to build rapport with people at all levels
- A positive and resilient nature
- Any experience in inventory control would be advantageous
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (ie. Excel, Word, etc)
You will work in a dynamic environment that is constantly busy and each day presents different challenges. You will work with a supportive and collaborative team where you will have the opportunity to become a true product expert and can develop a strong partnership with our customers and sales team.
It is important to note work outside of normal business hours is a requirement for this role. Appropriate compensation will be provided in those instances.
Closing date for applications – Friday, 2 March 2018
Johnson & Johnson is a name that everyone is familiar with. It is a company that has touched the lives of people of all ages and is synonymous with excellence, quality and innovation in healthcare. We have more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing over 119,000 people, all with the same vision......"Caring for the world, one person at a time".
Please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney
Johnson & Johnson Medical Pty Ltd (7515)