Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Professional Representative
Requisition ID: 1805630997W
• Responsible for achieving product sales to new and established accounts for Vision Surgical to accomplish sales objectives and greater market penetration.
• Assists in the attainment of established sales goals including market share objectives.
• Assists in implementing market development and field marketing activities.
• Schedules appointments and makes sales presentations to customers.
• Develops customer and product focused presentation packages for sales.
• Coordinates Professional Education activities to enhance the knowledge of Healthcare professionals.
• Makes regular visits to customer locations to gather information on orders and market conditions.
• Performs contract and/or tender management activities.
• Targets and manages assigned territory while operating within an assigned budget.
• Checks with logistics to ensure product availability.
• Executes national, regional and local promotional activities that are designed to advance sales in specific product lines or areas.
• Follows up with customers to resolve any issues and ensure satisfaction.
• Assists in making sales forecasts for business planning by account and submits to management.
• Prepares sales reports and documents as required.
• Relays relevant market information to management.
• This job is eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions.
•Bachelor's Degree in Business/Science/Engineering
•1-3 years of selling experience with strong sales record.
•Demonstrates resilience, willingness to learn, openness and adaptability, attention to details and possess the desire to excel and grow
•A strong team player with excellent interpersonal, communication & presentation skills.
•Ability to work in a collaborative environment and develop strong relationship with stakeholders
•Strong, demonstrated leadership qualities, driven by a passion to excel in a customer-centric and innovative organization.
•Prior experience in managing opthalmologist and/or other medical accounts
•Ability to handle complexities of account from different stakeholders involved in the decision making process
•Plan and execute sales strategies to convert customers through competency of products knowledge, procedural knowledge and service support
•Dynamic and outgoing personality to deliver results under pressure, and possess the ability to handle work stress
•Valid Class 3 driving license
AMO Singapore Pte. Ltd. (8387)