Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1805630994W
- North Ryde based
- Work for market leader
- Friendly and collaborative team
Be Vital in this role
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Commercial Analyst within the Commercial Services Group. The Commercial Analyst role will be customer focused and will be responsible for analytical support & influence, to enable effective commercial decisions maximising customer and JJM value.
Key responsibility is to partner with the commercial organisation to provide insights and recommendations to drive profitable sales growth, including:
- Play a lead engagement role in the structuring and analysis of all new deals
- Produce commercial insights that drive & influence sales growth and profit optimisation
- Identify sales and business opportunities within key customers through advanced modelling to drive both JJM and Customer “wins”.
- Partner with Business Units to address commercial & customer “pain points”.
- Lead projects to improve enterprise & customer outcomes
Be Valued for who you are
- Demonstrated leadership in business partnering with commercial stakeholders across multiple geographic locations.
- Experience in undertaking complex modelling and providing deep commercial insights and recommendations to the commercial business to enable optimal decision making.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills to deliver complex information in an easily understood manner across the sales/marketing organization and senior leadership
- Demonstrate ability to take the initiative and lead key projects
- A logical approach to problem solving commercial & customer pain points
- Strong analytical skills with experience with advanced analytical tools
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong presentation & interpersonal skills
- Bachelor degree or higher qualification in Business/Commerce e.g. MBA
Be part of something bigger than yourself
Johnson and Johnson Medical is the World’s No.1 Healthcare organisation. This multi-million dollar business is experiencing significant organic growth and remains committed to employee development. As a result, the organization boasts one of the highest retention rates in the industry, and a dynamic, performance based culture.
If you are interested in progressing your career into this type of role and have the experience outlined above, please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
The closing date for applications is Friday 2nd March 2018
Agencies please note: this recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney
Johnson & Johnson Medical Pty Ltd (7515)