Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Cluster Finance Analyst
Requisition ID: 1805630768W
Job Title: Cluster Finance Reporting Senior Analyst
The Consumer EAME Centre of Excellence has responsibility for providing accounting services, business analytics and reporting for Finance colleagues in 22 countries across the Consumer EAME region. Johnson & Johnson Consumer EAME has sales of over $ 4 bn and sells approximately 100 different brands.
The Cluster Finance managers are responsible for the accuracy of trial balances for affiliates and plants within the EAME region and to ensure that US GAAP reporting for all reporting units is done within given timelines. The Cluster Finance analyst supports the Cluster Finance managers in meeting these requirements, providing analysis and supporting process improvement and provides support to the wider Cluster Finance team
Quarterly Balance reconciliation review file
• Prepare file & distribute for comment by approvers
• Follow up to ensure all o/s items cleared
• Arrange quarterly escalation meeting
Quarterly Balance sheet review with FD
• Prepare standard BS decks for all MRCs/clusters
• Load ad hoc journals to sharepoint as requested by CFMs
• Post journals for Cluster Finance team
• Load cost centre requests as requested by CFMs
• Load G/L extensions as requested by CFMs
Monthly integrity checks – for all MRCs
• After interco accruals run, checks all “I” cost centres to ensure proper clearance
• Checks interco suspense account to ensure all balances cleared out
• Checks allocation cost centres to ensure balances are minimal
• Checks tech take on account for all LE’s to ensure zero
Quarterly Bravo support
• Compliance checks for all MRCs
• Prepare CAPEX BVA file for all MRCs
• Preparation of 3 or 4 simpler MRCs for Manager approval
• Monthly checks – set up Workday review file, follow up exceptions
• Quarterly load to Bravo of headcount
• Update of headcount BVA file
Quarterly Global function reporting
• Populate PL56 templates – set up for all MRCs for Global functions
• Reconcile to Bravo totals
• Coordinate with BS CoE and CFMs for review.
• Collaborative in approach, and willing to learn and share ideas to improve processes and efficiencies.
• Travel, most likely within Europe, is a possibility.
• Quality of work required to meet minimum compliance standards to ensure successful internal audit.
Scope of Role:
• Key support to the Cluster Finance Managers in monthly results reporting and quarterly US GAAP reporting.
• Fully qualified accountant or an international qualified accountant equivalent, with 2-5 years post qualified financial experience
• Experience working in a large, multinational organisation, with diverse financial systems
• 2-5 years job experience in different Finance Functions
• US GAAP closing experience
Skills & Competencies:
• Great analytical skills
• Understanding and appreciation of compliance requirements
• Attention to detail
• Excellent excel and other office application skills
• ERP system experience (SAP StF) preferred
• Verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, meet deadlines and be able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
• US GAAP accounting knowledge
Within the J&J Leadership skills definition following skills and competencies should be shown in this role:
- Results & Performance Driven:
o Takes personal responsibility for delivering results
o Takes action and makes decisions that successfully build customer value
o Eagerly accepts stretch goals
- Sense of Urgency:
o Quickly assimilates and digests information
o Demonstrates a clear bias for action on priorities
- Strategic Thinking & Big Picture Orientation:
o Demonstrates understanding of Johnson & Johnson’s and the local operating company’s strategy and business model
- Intellectual Curiosity:
o Seeks opportunities to learn and grow professionally
- Collaboration & Teaming:
o Builds strong, productive relationships
o Develops business and personal relationships with people from other areas of the organisation
o Demonstrates ability to work with teams and individuals
- Self Awareness & Adaptability:
o Appreciates and uses constructive criticism
o Bounces back quickly from disappointments and mistakes; learns and moves on quickly
o Demonstrates awareness of how his/her actions or interactions impact others
o Listens effectively and remains open to other’s ideas
o Contributes to teamwork across the organisation
J&J Consumer Services EMAE., Ltd (8675)