Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Beijing-Planning-Associate demand planning manager
Requisition ID: 1805630755W
The Assistant Demand Manager is accountable for the demand planning process for his/her region/ business unit and support the update of the necessary metrics, reports and process to anticipate demand driven events for effective decision making. The Assistant Demand Manager will be the liaison and support with the Affiliates/Commercial Organizations for the monitoring and maintenance of the statistical forecasting tool and ensuring the agreed upon process, timing and procedures are respected for incorporating Market intelligence.
- Conduct Demand Consensus Process to generate a demand consensus forecast by assessment of demand planning data and alignment with regional and global strategic inputs
• Ensure that the established Forecasting Process is well defined and a demand forecast is generated, reviewed and validated.
• Prepare, monitor and report a set of metrics (MAPE, BIAS) to management.
• Maintains analytics to support continuous improvement (i.e. tracking signal, forecast ability, Forecast Process Value Add), developing new and ad hoc reports as required.
• Segments portfolio and applies appropriate techniques to each segment.
• Act as a central point of contact for his/her region for Demand derived concerns.
• Ensure the most accurate Demand information available.
• Identifies opportunities to effectively shape demand to influence service and/or cost (inventory).
• Partner with affiliates/ commercial partners, in order to have the most accurate Demand information available for organization and provide key inputs to the Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) process.
• Gather and understand the market intelligence, customer forecast, promotional activity, seasonality and other external factors that impact demand. Make recommended adjustments to forecast based on this information.
• Design and generate monthly analysis on the demand, checking for trends and anomalies, so that stakeholders can make decisions.
• Continuously suggest improvements to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
• Create and maintain documentation and standard operating procedures for demand planning processes and systems.
• Generate and review reports of the financial forecast and the sales forecast to appropriate stakeholders
• University Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. MBA or equivalent preferred. Green Belt Six Sigma Certifications & Supply Chain Certification (APICS/ IBF) preferred.
• B.S. in Engineering/Operations/Supply Chain Management, Advanced degree in engineering or business is a plus
Years Experience: 6-8 Years working experience, at least 2 years demand management related , prefer to have supply planning experience, Pharmaceutical or FMCG industry background.
• Experience with ERP (SAP/APO/SNP) & Advanced Planning Systems is preferred.
• Familiarity with relevant legislation – e.g. Import/ Export legislation, GMP, ISO requirements is desirable
Knowledge, Skills and Capabilities:
• Ability to build strong collaborative and relationships with cross function
• Ability to communicate clearly, making the complex clear and compelling to all levels of the organization in both written & oral forms.
• Ability to influence higher level within the organization and in a matrix environment.
• Ability to drive & apply continuous process improvement tools and improvements to large and complex projects.
Xian-Janssen Pharmaceutical Ltd. (7043)