Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Product Manager
Requisition ID: 1805630724W
3 positions available in Haematology (1) and Oncology (2)
Location : High Wycombe, UK
As a SeniorProduct Manager for Janssen you will maximize sales and profit of brand for in line brands by communicating a vision for the product that inspires both internal and external customers
You will provide on-going marketing support to meet company targets and grow brand revenues whilst driving all marketing initiatives specific to the brand(s).
Your responsibilities will include:
External Environment Scanning and Networking
- Meet with and build partnerships with key external stakeholders to develop insights on the NHS and external environment, including desk research, attend congresses etc.
- Develop relationships with Key Opinion Leaders by visiting them in the field to drive brand and company advocacy, trust and transparency.
- Identify and develop partnership programs with KOLs, influence them to speak at events.
Strategy Development and direction (within therapy area)
- Use appropriate tools and cross functional inputs to produce situational analysis
- Contribute to building strategy by advising on current product trends in conjunction with CVT leads
- Determine targeting and segmentation strategies.
- Map disease pathway and value pools to develop services and solutions to improve outcomes with CVT lead support
Produce tactical business plan in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Commission market research through internal market research dept.
- Analyze primary & secondary market research and business intelligence
- Lead workshop with CVT to brainstorm solutions and tactics, produce critical success factors and key tactics to achieve success
- Present tactical plan to CVT team and EPMs
- Use iConnect and other business tools to implement the brand plan and capture and use market information
- Communicate issues with key stakeholders via verbal and written communication and business meetings
Financial Business planning
- May develop BP forecasts with CVT lead support
- Produce Advertising and Sales Promotion budget based on tactical plan
Setting metrics and monitoring
- Define brand metrics around specific marketing projects and monitor taking appropriate action.
- Optimally manage the marketing budget to avoid under/over spend and phase spend effectively.
- Analyze sales data to compare to forecast and adjust where necessary
- Track market trends and propose appropriate actions to address issues
- Input into monthly forecast review meetings to manage demand forecast
Partner with EMEA to shape and influence strategies, plans and tactics
- Network with EPM’s in EMEA region functional network group to ensure alignment on messages, share best practices, track progress and success
Lead marketing and sales teams
- Produce a clear direction for the Brand by sharing strategic & tactical plans for the Brand with Account Managers
- Communicate effectively and regularly with Account Management teams and Regional Business Managers via verbal and written communication and business meetings to inspire and motivate them, align their activities behind the plan and gain feedback
- Allocate promotional material to the Field Force and effectively manage inventory
- Contribute to product training and conferences as subject matter expert
Coordinate implementation of tactical plan via direct and indirect channels
- Collaborate with PR company to establish and execute public relations strategies.
- Develop and project manage sales and marketing materials, promotional materials and marketing and communications campaigns by liaising with creative agencies/PR and Promo material companies
- Liaise with Med Affairs to ensure all marketing activities and materials comply with current relevant guidelines
- Plan marketing mix to optimize all available channels from budget and message perspective identify and propose additional channel strategies and tactics
- Manage agency in conjunction with procurement to give best value for money
Qualifications/Essential Technical skills, knowledge and experience
- • Educated to degree level
- • Experience of pharmaceutical/healthcare industry
- Experienced Marketer
United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe
Janssen Cilag Ltd. (7360)