Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1805630708W
- Implement Medical Education(ME) and Medial Affair activities in high-professional way with 100% compliance
- Proficient in cross functional processes, esp. in e-process submission and approval
- Build efficient cross-function collaboration platform with MA, ME and MSLs in TA, Marketing, sales force to understand business needs well
- Understand and familiar with SOPs and policies of compliance and each step of working process. Communicate with HCC/legal, finance, procurement and other stakeholders to make sure 100% compliance and timeline on track.
- Collaborate with and management travel agency to make sure all logistic tasks in high quality
- Payment and accrual after activity, budget control together with TA manager
- Ensure the event document be archived well
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
· Good planning and tracking skills
· Highly skilled at across-function communication, time-management skills
· High potential in customer and industry insight Adherence to Johnson & Johnson Credo and have the right compliance mind-set
· Good at English writing and reading
· Bachelor degree or above
· At least 1 year experience on project management
Xian-Janssen Pharmaceutical Ltd. (7043)