Johnson & Johnson キャリア
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
【Janssen】CE, Performance Excellence Manager (Training & Development)
Requisition ID: 1805630675W
- Identifies, communicates, and gains support for opportunities to initiate learning & development efforts that meet needs.
- Develop department competency models for roles based on J&J standards.
- Develop assessment for models and implementation plan across CE
- Applies innovative approaches to design, update, and improve training content to enhance learning, knowledge transfer, and on the job application.
- Applies impactful platform skills to facilitate meetings and/or deliver training while ensuring clear, understandable, and constructive communication.
- Develops program content to support strategic initiatives. Coordinates and facilitates meetings while maximizing engagement and ensuring transfer of knowledge into on the on the job application.
- Designs and facilitates new hire training programs that leverage interactive activities to enhance individuals’ knowledge and performance. Provides coaching and follow-up to build sustainable take-aways and enhanced learning.
- Leverages emerging technology to increase delivery effectiveness and to maximize resources.
- Provides actionable feedback during and after training sessions to improve individuals’ proficiency levels.
- Identifies and secures resources to address field needs through existing and/or newly developed content.
- Leverages relationships with internal partners to access information and resources to enhance the development, delivery, and effectiveness of programs.
- Builds relationships throughout multiple stakeholder channels to gain support and commitment for approaches and strategies.
- Maintains open dialogue with stakeholders, such as leadership and marketing/HR teams, to ensure alignment of goals, project progression, and timely delivery.
- Partners with vendors to manage the development and implementation of new learning content.
- Ensures program content and materials fully comply with Healthcare Compliance and company guidelines and are approved through appropriate channels.
- Influence teams with peers to ensure consistency, leverage resources, and share best practices.
- Remains current on various topics to understand needs, design training, and engage stakeholders: Topics include but are not limited to, product knowledge, marketplace knowledge, customer insights, or other assigned topics.
- Leverages the adult learning principles that lead to the optimal uptake of information for the target audience.
- Maintains knowledge of emerging trends in needs analysis, training design, innovative facilitation techniques, and evaluation processes.
- Leverages the adult learning principles and content development expertise to reinforce expert status.
- A minimum of a University Degree is required; preferably in Science or Business, or equivalent.
- 3 – 5 years business experience preferred.
- Proven planning and project management skills.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Well-developed communication skills (verbal, written, listening).
- Strong collaboration skills.
- Evidence of strong critical thinking and strategic planning.
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a rapidly changing business environment.
- English/Japanese bilingualism both written & oral is preferred.
Janssen Pharmaceutical K.K. (7195)