Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
【Janssen】CE, Performance Excellence Manager (Training & Development)
Requisition ID: 1805630675W
The Performance Excellence Manager’s primary accountability is to design competency models for the Commercial Excellence, develop training and facilitate learning programs to increase the capabilities of the different departments as per gaps identified.
The Performance Excellence Manager applies best-in-class learning design techniques to develop content and improve programs. Additionally, the incumbent evaluates programs and conducts needs analysis to identify and address learning and/or developmental gaps throughout the teams. The Performance Excellence Manager builds relationships and collaborates with cross-functional partners within various departments such as Marketing, Medical Affairs, Finance and other areas to deploy targeted programs that enhance knowledge, skill, and mindset.
Content Development and Delivery:
- Identifies, communicates, and gains support for opportunities to initiate learning & development efforts that meet needs.
- Develop department competency models for roles based on J&J standards.
- Develop assessment for models and implementation plan across CE
- Applies innovative approaches to design, update, and improve training content to enhance learning, knowledge transfer, and on the job application.
- Applies impactful platform skills to facilitate meetings and/or deliver training while ensuring clear, understandable, and constructive communication.
- Develops program content to support strategic initiatives. Coordinates and facilitates meetings while maximizing engagement and ensuring transfer of knowledge into on the on the job application.
- Designs and facilitates new hire training programs that leverage interactive activities to enhance individuals’ knowledge and performance. Provides coaching and follow-up to build sustainable take-aways and enhanced learning.
- Leverages emerging technology to increase delivery effectiveness and to maximize resources.
- Provides actionable feedback during and after training sessions to improve individuals’ proficiency levels.
- Identifies and secures resources to address field needs through existing and/or newly developed content.
- Leverages relationships with internal partners to access information and resources to enhance the development, delivery, and effectiveness of programs.
- Builds relationships throughout multiple stakeholder channels to gain support and commitment for approaches and strategies.
- Maintains open dialogue with stakeholders, such as leadership and marketing/HR teams, to ensure alignment of goals, project progression, and timely delivery.
- Partners with vendors to manage the development and implementation of new learning content.
- Ensures program content and materials fully comply with Healthcare Compliance and company guidelines and are approved through appropriate channels.
- Influence teams with peers to ensure consistency, leverage resources, and share best practices.
Adult Learning Principles and Technical Skills:
- Remains current on various topics to understand needs, design training, and engage stakeholders: Topics include but are not limited to, product knowledge, marketplace knowledge, customer insights, or other assigned topics.
- Leverages the adult learning principles that lead to the optimal uptake of information for the target audience.
- Maintains knowledge of emerging trends in needs analysis, training design, innovative facilitation techniques, and evaluation processes.
- Leverages the adult learning principles and content development expertise to reinforce expert status.
- A minimum of a University Degree is required; preferably in Science or Business, or equivalent.
- 3 – 5 years business experience preferred.
- Proven planning and project management skills.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Well-developed communication skills (verbal, written, listening).
- Strong collaboration skills.
- Evidence of strong critical thinking and strategic planning.
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a rapidly changing business environment.
- English/Japanese bilingualism both written & oral is preferred.
Janssen Pharmaceutical K.K. (7195)