Johnson & Johnson Careers
【Consumer】Quality & Compliance Staff
Requisition ID: 1805630672W
- Scope of product category: Consumer Products marketed by JJKK (Quasi-Drug, Cosmetic, Medical Device, OTC, and General Commodity).
- Ensure ongoing compliance to local regulations for the products in scope – this includes the ownership of GQP and GMP responsibilities.
- Day-to-day GQP/GMP activities such as in-coming inspection, batch record review, change control, deviation management, document control, training management, batch disposition, and so on.
- Support JJKK Consumer Company execution to apply quality requirements.
- Execute Products quality trouble shooting.
- Communicate with manufacturers to ensure effective root cause analysis and CAPA executed.
- Continuously monitor and improve quality systems & procedures to ensure full compliance to applicable Regulations/Guidelines, Quality Policy, Enterprise Standards, and Global/Regional/Local procedures.
- Review and evaluate all quality information (product quality complaints) and analyze it if necessary.
- +3 years of experience in quality management activities in healthcare industries (Pharmaceuticals, Quasi-Drugs, Cosmetics, Medical Devices, or General Commodities)
- Experience in cross-functional projects/initiatives
- ＜Skills and Capabilities＞
- Verbal and written communication skill in Japanese and English
- Computer skill with MS-Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Sufficient knowledge of global/local regulations such as J-PMD Act, cGMP, GQP, GDP etc.
- Critical/Logical thinking
- Good presentation skill
- Problem solving and Decision making
- Pharmacist preferred
Johnson & Johnson K.K. (8235)