Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
IOL Sales Specialist
Requisition ID: 1805630669W
- Achieve annual sales target of PCIOL and Toric in units and revenue in assigned key accounts of A, B1 and B2
- Enhance high unit share of PCIOL and Toric in B1 and B2 accounts, by working with channel to improve consignment stock to public and private key accounts, and working with marketing to coordinate and facilitate academic support in clinical
- Increase AMO IOL usage share in A accounts by developing and training key surgeons to properly use AMO premium IOL in Phaco surgeries through collaborating with marketing team
- Develop and improve product knowledge skill of distributor sales team, by regularly implementing coaching and training.
- Fulfill hospital listing target to create more sales opportunities to PCIOL and Toric
- Develop and maintain long term and effective relation with targeted KOLs, to create momentum to use AMO premium IOL by leveraging KOL’s influence and appeal to local market.
- Search, analyse and provide competition intelligence and competitors dynamic situation, to assist SM, RSM, NSD and MD to make right tactic and take effective action to respond challenge and mitigate business risk
l Industry experiences
- Experience in ophthalmic field is must
- Proved continuous sales record
l Other Special requirement:
- Customer centralized and sales driven
- Strong capability in communication and execution
- Proficient coaching skill to key surgeons in technical and clinical
AMO (Shanghai) Medical Devices Trading Co., Ltd. (7076)