Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Talent Acquisition Partner (DE/EN)
Requisition ID: 1805630613W
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson Talent Acquisition is the internal recruiting organization of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. To strengthen our team, we are currently sourcing a TalentAcquisitionPartner to start as soon as possible and be based in Zuchwil, SO.
This opportunity is best suited to someone who has a preference for broad and complex roles. J&J Talent Acquisition is going through a truly transformative stage with many innovative projects on the go and in the pipeline, so it’s an excellent time to join and be a part of something exciting.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand recruitment needs, not only current needs but also future requirements of the orgnaisation/s you partner with
- Collaborate in building Talent Acquisition plans and develop recruitment strategies and implement action plans
- Prioritise the candidate experience and help J&J become a world leader in making the whole experience more open, engaging and positive
- Coach hiring managers on recruitment processes and best practices, market and recruitment trends
- Continue current knowledge of business, marketplace, legal and recruitment trends and requirements
- Build and maintain effective partnerships and positive relationships with colleagues, hiring managers, candidates and leaders
- Prepare and recommended starting salaries and other offer package details
- Check professional references and drive other candidate due diligence in compliance with the recruitment operating procedures
- Ensure that the process and the final hiring decision is properly handled in a timely manner
- Ensure end user education and training of hiring managers on the Global Recruiting process and tools
- This role includes recruitment activities at multiple sites (mainly Basel-Land and Solothurn area) and will require travel from time to time
- Completed professional education plus solid recruitment experience. Ideally you understand the fast-paced demands of agency recruitment with an understanding of the in-house differences
- An interest in the Healthcare industry will be valuable
- Demonstrated capability in recruiting for wide variety of positions in multiple functional disciplines
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, strong organization skills required
- Ability to speak, read and write fluently in both German and English is required – other languages are highly desired, especially French
- Experience with targeted Selection/Behavioral Interviewing
- Excellent interpersonal skills, customer-service and the ability to develop relationships, negotiate and influence others
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with excellent attention to detail
- A hands-on mentality, demonstrating autonomy and showing the ability to balance expectations and requirements of different stakeholders, prioritizing work and meeting strict deadlines
- Ability to work efficiently within a virtual team
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package
- Healthy and active work environment including free access to onsite gym
- Discount on the cost of meals and drinks at our on-site restaurant & cafe
- Entry to one of the top Pension Fund programs in Switzerland
- Contribution for public transportation
- Plus more....
Synthes GmbH (7111)