Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Regional Indirect Tax Analyst
Maidenhead, United Kingdom
Requisition ID: 1805630610W
Regional Indirect Tax Analyst
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
The Consumer EAME Centre of Excellence has responsibility for providing accounting services, business analytics and reporting for Finance colleagues in 22 countries across the Consumer EAME region. Johnson & Johnson Consumer EAME has sales of over $ 4 bn and sells approximately 100 different brands.
This role is an integral part of the EAME Centre of Excellence and is an outstanding opportunity for a Tax analyst to join a multinational company as J&J.
The role is responsible for timely and accurate preparation and submission of the countries’ Indirect Tax return.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure compliance with state and local indirect tax laws and regulations, being the expert for your selected countries
- Manage the completion of the VAT, Intrastat and Other Tax returns, working with fiscal reps as required.
- Manage all the month/quarter/year end activities and ensure these are performed on time.
- To assist with the management of indirect tax audits conducted by state and local tax authorities.
- Implement modifications to systems in response to Indirect tax changes.
- Work with the Local Country COE Tax colleagues on Indirect Tax queries and changes.
- SAP VAT power user.
- Work to drive process improvements end to end, both system and manual
- Review indirect tax balance sheet reconciliations
- Lead, motivate and develop the COE Indirect Tax direct reports.
- Foster an environment of teamwork, innovation and sharing of ideas.
- Ensure strong internal controls are in place, in order to achieve “adequate” internal and external audit ratings.
- Accurate and timely month-end reporting. Meet all corporate and regional deadlines.
- Part/Qualified Accountant with strong experience in VAT/Indirect Tax
- Knowledge of SAP would be highly desirable
- People management and/or team lead experience highly desirable
- Fluent English essential and another European language advantageous
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain a high level of accuracy with financial information.
- Effective analytical and problem solving skills, plus demonstrates drive and a willingness to take ownership for tasks and responsibilities.
- Effective communication, collaboration and influencing skills.
- Customer focused; able to build effective partnerships with internal customers and work as part of a team.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrate sound work ethics, respect, team building, and cultural sensitivity and awareness
If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
We respectfully request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purposes of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
J&J Consumer Services EMAE., Ltd (8675)